Default Vow Renewal 10-8-11 photography advice

Hi everyone! My husband and I will be renewing our vows for our 10 year wedding anniversary. Are any of you having a photographer or video person not from Couples? If so what is the name of the company? We would love to use the people Couples use but we can not afford $500 for pictures and video. Thank you in advance.

From what I've seen, Couples charges a resort fee to have an outside photographer come on grounds of $500, unless the photographer is willing to split it with you. Then there is the actual fee you'll pay the outside photographer for your pictures. If you're looking to do it on the cheap, having the Couples photographer is your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
    From what I've seen, Couples charges a resort fee to have an outside photographer come on grounds of $500, unless the photographer is willing to split it with you. Then there is the actual fee you'll pay the outside photographer for your pictures. If you're looking to do it on the cheap, having the Couples photographer is your best bet.
    Hi! Thank you for your reply. We called a few weeks ago to find out if it was okay to bring an outside person and like you said their is that $500 fee I have a relative coming now thank goodness so she will be taking our photos now

Bibi & Terry (MarineWife1122) Oct. 5 - 12 Temecula, CA ~ 1st Visit