Hybrid View

Default Clamato at CN???

Last year at CSA we had clamato juice in our minibar. Do they stock it in the mini bars at CN and CSS ? ,and can you order Caesars at the bars? We Canadians love our Caesars!

Yep, lots of Clamato at CN and also available to order for your room minibar. They make a fine Caesar as well with as much heat as you can handle.

Never heard of a Caesar except on this board, can you tell me what is in it? I'll have to put it on my list of drinks to try in 62 more days!

Quote Originally Posted by momof2 View Post
    Never heard of a Caesar except on this board, can you tell me what is in it? I'll have to put it on my list of drinks to try in 62 more days!
    Invented in 1969 by bartender Walter Chell in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
    The basic recipe is to rim a glass with a lime wedge and then with celery salt. Add 1 to 1 1/2 oz. of vodka, 6 oz. of Motts Clamato, 2 dashes of hot sauce, 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce, ground pepper and the lime wedge. All of this with ice of course and a stalk of celery is optional.
    Great for after breakfast or as a 'hair of the dog' cure the morning after.

Hi there, a ceasar is for sure a Canadian drink....hard to find in the States (they serve bloody mary's which is not the same at all!!) In a ceasar, there is vodka, clamato juice, worcestire, tobasco, celery salt and a lemon. So good!

I hope CTI serves them.....

YUMMY ceasars!! Anyone know if CTI serves ceasars??

Fantastic! Counting down the days till August.

When we did trading places to CSA in March this year, they said that there was no Clamato in the bars at CSA, only in the rooms.

CN has both

When we were at CSA, they did not have Clamato juice in the bars, so I brought my own from my mini bar, and gave it to the bartender, and he made me a Caesar.