Default New to Couples Resorts - suggestions?

Hi Everyone -- My husband and I are in our late 40's/early 50's and looking for a nice, relaxing, beach getaway, where we can do as little or as much as we'd like. We'd like a little pampering and definitely all-inclusive. Night life is not a necessity but it could be available for us. We are looking at Tower Isle. Any suggestions?

maryt,
    At Couples age is not a factor that is considered in anything. We have been coming home for 9 years and we have been to CTI twice.
    The Ocho Rios side is more romantic and smaller. The Negril side has the best beaches.
    When we stay on the Ocho Rios side we prefer to stay at Couples Sans Souci. We have found the food to be just a little better and the rooms are all ocean view suites with stocked mini-bar and in room dining!
    On the Negril side we stay at Couples Negril. We like it here because it is not spread out like Sweept Away. All the resorts are the best you will ever stay at. The staff is the best in the world! If you want pampered this is the place to go!
    As far as night life there is as much as you want or as little as you don't want! Some days we like to chill and others we like to party harty!
    What we recommend is try them all and then return to your favorite. Believe me the staff will remember you. Maybe not always by name but they remember something about you and you feel as you are coming home again.

We have only stayed at CN (several times), but we felt that we found paradise on earth with our first visit. From what you describe in your posting, you will definitely not be disappointed if you choose CN. The atmosphere is ultra-laid back, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful, the resort is compact compared to others (only 9 buildings with guest rooms and the restaurants are all in the center), and the beach is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure whichever location you choose you will be very happy. Couples is spectacular! Enjoy!

Sounds like you are a perfect fit for CSS. It is the most relaxing resort on the planet.
    You can chill out or you can join in the fun. Something for everyone. Your ages
    are right at the middle of the spectrum. Private beaches, great food, fantastic rooms,
    and a staff that goes way beyond what is needed to make your stay the most memorable
    vacation ever.
    "Once you go...you know."
    Steve & Victoria

All Couples Resorts have what you are looking for...and so much more. They are truely paridise! Look at the pictures and if Tower Isle looks like to one for you, then go there.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Throw all in a hat and chose
    They are all good!

Nice, relaxing beach getaway is what I use to describe CSA. Also very romantic. If you are a beach person, definitely pick one of the resorts in Negril. The beaches there are the best on the island. Good luck deciding. They are all great!

Hello! I have to promote CSS as a paradise where you'll often feel it's just the two of you. We are in our mid-40's and spent most of our days on the beach and most nights walking the grounds listening to the tree frogs. We never attended the evening entertainment but it was nice to have the option. Very romantic! You will be pampered! We are just beginning to plan our return trip.