Default What day to trade places from CSA to CN?

We will be staying at CSA in August for our second time and will visit CN for a day. We were wondering if there would be a recommended day of the week to trade places? We have never been to CN before and if there would be a really good day to choose, we would appreciate the advice. Thank you!

I highly recommend the Trading Places perk. We treat it as an included excursion. I don't think any one day would be better than any other. I would, however suggest the following.

For this, I am assuming that you are visiting CSA for a week; Saturday to Saturday (like we usually do). You will have three chances to trade places; Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Try to book either Monday or Wednesday initially. That's what we did and were glad that we did. Here's why.

We booked a CTI to CSS Trading Places for Wednesday. When the sun rose on Wednesday, it was cloudy and rainy. We decided at the last minute to cancel the CSS visit and rescheduled for Friday. Friday came along with some fantastic weather. If we had originally booked for Friday, and had bad weather, we either would have had to visit CSS in the rain or not go at all. By originally booking for Wednesday, we at least had an option to postpone. It worked out great for us.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

It is nighttime when there are the different themes. Days are basically all the same and you will only be there during the day. So the best day is the one that works out best for you. I say to book earlier in your stay in case something comes up and you need to reschedule.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

It's Monday, Wednesday and Fridays only. 10am to 4pm. We wish we would have brought some cash with us as we wanted to leave by cab but had to wait to leave Couples Negril early.

cash is a great idea in case you want to get back to CSA asap!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

NeedBlueWater has a good point. I hadn't thought of that. We look at the schedule of activities and pick the day that has the fewest number of things that we want to do at our home resort. That's how we planned it anyway. We have yet to be able to trade places even though we tried signing up the first days we were there on our last two trips. They said it wasn't available so I guess a lot of people had already signed up for it. Hopefully we will be able to do it next time.

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    We have yet to be able to trade places even though we tried signing up the first days we were there on our last two trips. They said it wasn't available so I guess a lot of people had already signed up for it. Hopefully we will be able to do it next time.
    Trading Places is limited to ten couples at a time. You may only trade places once per trip. When we went (Again CTI to CSS - in November) there were only two other couples on the bus with us. Perhaps the Trading Places deal is more popular for the resorts in Negril vs Ochi. Time of year and resort capacity might have something to do with it too.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=