Default So excited just booked our split stay for our 25th anniversary!

Just booked our trip for January 19th -30th split stay. We will be at CSS/penthouse for 7 days and then CN/garden room for 4 days! We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.

Perfect split except I'd also do 7 days at CN
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Amen Coloradojuli!!

Hi sunny23....how did you book your split stay? I am also thinking of doing a split stay between Swept Away and Tower Isle, but not sure how to go about it. Do you have to book the two resorts separately? And what transportation are you using to get from one to the other? Any help is appreciated. Thanks and Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Perfect split except I'd also do 7 days at CN
    That's exactly what we're doing for our 25th in Dec 2012, 7 days at CSS and 7 days at CN...

Congrats on your 25th sunny23!

ENJOY!!!

Well I will let you know how a split like that works out. We leave in just a 16 days for CSS, spending 4 days there and then on to CN for 7.

We booked through our travel agent and its just one booking for all of it. Couples provides the shuttle between resorts at no charge. We have made adjustments to our plan since I posted this. We are staying the last 4 days at CTI instead of CN.