Default Hurry Up and Wait :(

So excited! We just booked CSA for April 2012! We got married at CSA in 2007 and will be back next year for our 5th anniversary. We loved CSA so much that we decided to return for our 5th anniversary before we even left! Every time we look at our wedding pictures, we dream of Jamaica and CSA. Can't wait to go home!

We will be booking our 1st trip to Couples and most likely staying at CSA in April 2012 for our 10th anniversary! Looks amazing. Can't wait!!!!!

I'm in the same boat. Last month I booked for May, 2012....The wait is torture!

christie76: you won't regret choosing CSA...it was amazing and exceeded our expectation a hundred times over!

If any of the veterans have any advice on how to cope with the wait, I'd really appreciate it!

make a calendar with all of your favorite pics and look at it everyday and soonecome you will be back in paradise. kodak.com makes some really cool ones
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

We will be showing up at CSA in April as well (4/23 - 5/4). Fortunately, we get to ease the pain with a trip to CSS and CN this Sept!

Also in the same boat. Booked our first trip to couples at CN for April 2012. 293 days to go ......

We're double-booked here... mid-October 2011 and late May 2012... I feel like some kinda junkie... ya think?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Gary & Patti and you too Chris............you guys are killing me!!!! Our countdown is 530 days until our very 1st trip to Couples and here you guys are double booking in the next year!! WOW....you guys are sooo lucky!! Maybe one of these years I can type something to the effect that we got to book 2 trips in 1 year but for the mean time, I will just live vicariously within you all and have a great time! LOL

Default "Double Booked"

So there's a name for that, huh? We've been double booked twice! We were booked for Nov 2010 and Nov 2011 over a year ago and now for Nov 2011 and Nov 2012. We love love-away.

Well JaneStewart you are lucky.....lucky too!!!!! But you know I just keep getting on the website and pricing it and it really is alot of money to go 2 times in 1 year!!! So trying to figure out how everyone can afford 2 trips to Couples every year? dont get me wrong, if I could afford it.....I WOULD do it!!!! We(fiance and I) have discussed trying to go to Couples once a year and then taking a cheaper trip in that same year which would tickle me pink for sure!! We booked us a trip to Key West this fall just to keep me from going crazy waiting for a trip that is another 528 days away and the Key West trip cant get here fast enough now! LOL
    Well congrats again on your double book!!!

Soonerfans - I wish! It's just once a year, but doing the early booking each year keeps 2 countdowns going sometimes. And, when we add up all the food and excursions (and drinks, lol!) we spend at least as much for what we think will be a cheaper trip. Enjoy the keys - we camped there several years ago. It was beautiful, but our tent didn't like the tropical storm! Would love to go back.

Well JaneStewart we are camping in a hotel room(haha) and hoping the weather is nice while we are there and by the time we pay food and drink, it will not be a cheap trip but just gotta go somewhere for a little bit.....dont want to go crazy doing the 527 day countdown! LOL I'm ready to book for 2013 at Couples seriously just so we can say we have 2 bookings(haha) but my fiance thinks we should find out which resort we fall in love with before we book another trip.......kinda dont like when he's right! LOL

soonerfans:
    After you go to CSA you will have founf your paradise...just book the Love away program now for 2013 and soonecome youll be on the Wall of Fame!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Sweet thanks randi&sherri! I soooooo want to be on the Wall of Fame!!!