Default Review of our Weddingmoon at CSA

All I can say is that I am beyond happy about how our wedding and honeymoon turned out. I know most people give reviews about their vacations, so I thought it would only be appropriate to do the same for our wedding experience.

Wedding Coordinator: Alecia the wedding coordinator was fantastic! She wrote down every single detail that we went over and printed me a copy for my records. She really kept everything running smoothly.

Photos: First we met with Sonja who helped us pick out our photography and video package. We easily made our selection. I then told her that I had brought a magazine with dog eared pages of photos that I really wanted taken. After meeting with Sonja she introduced me to Cecil, the photographer for our wedding. I handed over my magazine and apologized for all the folded pages. He didn't even flinch. He flipped through every single page and gave ideas of how he could do each pose and then encouraged me to bring any more magazines or poses I had in mind to him before the wedding. At first I was highly terrified of using a resort photographer because of all the skeptical comments I had seen on this board. But, ultimately, I am glad I got the chance to work with Cecil. Our videographer, Tristan, was more than friendly. Since, I can edit videos I decided to just get the raw footage of our wedding tapped. We paid $300 dollars for about 10 minutes of footage. I really think that it was over priced for the video.

Minister- the minister was amazing! He was very kind and personable.

Hair/Make-up- I had my hair at the salon. I brought him pictures of exactly what I wanted. In fact, I even brought in a few MAC eye shadows that I wanted used. The girl did a good job on my hair but not so much on the makeup. I asked if she could put my fake lashes on that I had brought with me and I forgot the glue in my room so she said she couldn't put them on. And since I didn't have my glue for the lashes she wasn't going to put any eye liner on either. I really could have done my makeup on my own. She did a great side bun through!

Here are some of my wedding photos below:

Those are just a few. If you would like to see more just send me your email.

domi.allen@gmail.com

Please send me more pictures! I am getting married there 9-10-11

Thanks for the review, beautiful pictures

I'd love to see more. Sarahlr1985@yahoo.com

wow!! your pictures look like they're out of a magazine!!! (i guess thats what you were gonig for!)
    I'd love to see more!!
    Swimminash@hotmail.com
    Thank you!

I am in the process of uploading them to my picture sharing website and I will email you guys the link asap!

P.S. I did take a wedding magazine with me and it helped a lot!

beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Hi Amanda! I am getting married at CSA on July 23. Since I am using the resort photographer as well, can you email me the link to your picture sharing website? The pics you posted are great and I would love to see the rest of the photographer's work. Thank you!!!
    caitlinyr@yahoo.com

I would LOVE to see your pics. We are getting married there on September 3 at 4 in the afternoon. Any advice or things to remember? Thanks for sharing!

I have attached my link to my pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...56cae6b&type=1

@JennHudson81: Just remember to relax and enjoy yourself! I loved having our wedding at 4pm. There weren't many people on the beach so it was more intimate, our pictures lasted until 6pm and right afterwards we had our wedding dinner at "Feathers". I would suggest taking a magazine with you so that you can show the photographer exactly what you want.