All hail the great message board....we must and most of us do...pay omage to it daily and usually several times a day.The message board is great and all knowing!!! The message board tells me how to make a "Dirty Bannana" the message board tells me how to keep "sand fleas" off of me, it tells if I need "bendy straws" or which building is best if I don't like "road noise" in Negril it lets me know how to pack cat food in my luggage ,The message board is so great it answers my "first timers" or "Newbie" questions no matter how many HUNDREDS of times my question's been ask before!!! The Message board is patient and long suffering. It lets me know if I can buy "Red Stripe" beer hats at Walmart. The Message board keeps me in touch with friends I've met in other lands, it tells me how to get through "customs" or if I need to bring my own thermos mug for a drink and where I can and can not be Naked!
The message board is wise, I'm sure "The Board" has helped you in your daily life, so if you too are a believer please offer up your testimony or praise of the board.
And don't forget "The Board's" one and only one true prophet "Randymon" how many times has this great prophet reached out to a greedy spoiled non-believer over "Reward Points" that they feel they been cheated out of, and with words of warmth and wisdom brought them back into the "Couples Family"
So church..testify if you too love "The Board"...!!!