Default flying out wed - what not to miss at csa

we are flying out of tampa on wednesday to csa. we land in mobay at like 10:30 so i am hoping that we get to CSA by very early afternoon. we went to cti 4 years ago for our honeymoon

what activites, food, etc should we NOT MISS at csa? we plan on doing the cat cruise, glass bottom boat, snokeling, night snorkeling. i want to go shopping. i want a wood carving and maybe a painting or jewlery. we are going to walk to margaritaville to get a shot glass and walk right back.

Your forgot one thing... "to relax"...lol! Dont forget to do that! Have a great trip!

make sure you say hi to nutsy at water sports and check out ray bell the t shirt guy on the beach, he does hand painted t shirts and small paintings, have fun one love

water sports booth has tons to do
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow you may die.

banana stuffed french toast........

Don't miss the hat making class by the pool! Not only do you learn to weave your own hat out of palm fronds, but you get a really cool hat to bring home!!

Catamaran Cruise, Go up to the piano bar one evening for "name that tune", Fish tacos at seagrapes, Mahi-Mahi at Patois, Mudslides at the beach bar