Default Photos of our honeymoon to CSA 5/31 - 6/7 !!

I haven't gotten around to writing any reviews of our trip yet, but I just had time to add all of our photos to an album on fb so I wanted to share! I know when I was planning our honeymoon, I loved seeing other's photos from their time in Jamaica!

Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4&l=cf5c699f6e

&
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4&l=4549f61acd
    Danielle & Mike
    ----> Honeymooned at CSA June '11!
    --------> Really can't wait to be "home" again!

Love the pictures Bebella and thanks for sharing them! The sunset pics were unreal and cant believe there could be such pretty pictures! Getting married at CSA 12/12/12 so one of these days we'll be there!!

Wow great pictures! They really told a story and I got to see a lot of things that you don't see in normal reviews. I am sad about the weather but it looks like yall made the best of it! Again thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks for posting the photos! I'm trying to decide between CSA & CSS, looks like you and your husband had a great time, despite the rain

Thanks for sharing your photos, they are amazing, you seem to have captured some different shots than I've seen before . The sunset was certainly worth waiting for!
    Seeing your photos has made me even more excited about my first trip to Jamaica - only 298 days to go!
    Yve

Thank you, thank you , thank you! Your pictures are AMAZING! Looks like your honeymoon was awesome! Congrats!

This is the best review I've ever seen on CSA and I've been looking on here for months. Pictures are the only way to tell a story when you don't know the person giving the review (and seems like most people are way too picky) Thanks SO much.

By the way, what kind of camera do you have and did you use any certain settings to take those pics ? WOW... some are literally amazing....

I have seen many beautiful sunsets at CSA but those are some of the prettiest pictures I have ever see.!! WOW

Thanks for your detailed photos! It reminded me of some little details I'd forgotten

Great pics!!!

Hey, thanks for sharing all these!! Looks like such a fun time, and just made me a lot more excited for our turn! Congrats

Loved your pics. They took me back to one of my favorite places. Your sunset pics were amazing. Have seen many sunsets at CSA although always in Feb/Mar but never seen quite ones like that. Thanks for sharing and hope you will become a repeater.

Looks amazing... and I love that you took food pictures, I'm totally going to do that! Glad you had a great time!

Nice pics but I do have a concern. I was looking at the picture with the soaked shirt from sweat and was thinking oh no. Are the restaurants not air conditioned? Im booked at CSA for 7/22 - 7/29/11 and hate eating in the heat. Please dont tell me this is something I missed. I sweat terrible and hate eating when im swelltering hot....

What camera / settings!!

I know, I just keep going back to your photos of the sunsets and just cant believe my eyes!!! Never seen anything as pretty as that and I have been able to travel to many places!! Maybe by sunset, I had had tooo many adult beverages to realize the sunset! LOL

That particular night we were eating at Lemon Grass...it's not air conditioned b/c it's open air, so it's like eating outside, though there are fans to circulate the air flow. I think a lot of things can be attributed to his sweating...the fact that the shirt was cotton (non cotton fabrics are better in that environment), the humidity was outrageous that night b/c it had rained all day, and he was eating spicy thai food...

I wouldn't worry...most of our dinners were very comfortable. But so you know the only restaurant that is air conditioned is Feathers, and that's because it's the only one completely closed inside.
    Danielle & Mike

Thanks everyone for the awesome comments! We did have such a wonderful time! I'm not sure we'll be back next year, but hopefully at least by 2013.
    Danielle & Mike

What camera did you use for your pics ? (and what settings on those sunset pics...if available)

Quote Originally Posted by sc_dixiedude View Post
    Nice pics but I do have a concern. I was looking at the picture with the soaked shirt from sweat and was thinking oh no. Are the restaurants not air conditioned? Im booked at CSA for 7/22 - 7/29/11 and hate eating in the heat. Please dont tell me this is something I missed. I sweat terrible and hate eating when im swelltering hot....
    That particular night we were eating at Lemon Grass...it's not air conditioned b/c it's open air, so it's like eating outside, though there are fans to circulate the air flow. I think a lot of things can be attributed to his sweating...the fact that the shirt was cotton (non cotton fabrics are better in that environment), the humidity was outrageous that night b/c it had rained all day, and he was eating spicy thai food...

I wouldn't worry...most of our dinners were very comfortable. But so you know the only restaurant that is air conditioned is Feathers, and that's because it's the only one completely closed inside.
    Danielle & Mike

Quote Originally Posted by AnnArbor_707 View Post
    What camera did you use for your pics ? (and what settings on those sunset pics...if available)
    Feeling invisible.

Great pictures - thanks for sharing!!! Pictures help get me to our next Couples trip

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! Couples need to step things up on their photos and really sell their resort! Looks like a great resort and great food. Pool looks ok! Any suggestions, we're looking at having our wedding there in Jan 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnArbor_707 View Post
    Feeling invisible.
    I'm very sorry, I haven't been checking the message boards lately. For the sunset pics, I used my Canon Rebel XSi...I actually think it was set on automatic, I didn't adjust the settings at all...

I used 2 different cameras during our trip, my Canon and then my little Sony Cybershot...aside from the sunset photos, most of the second half of the photos (and the food photos) were taken with the Sony because I got tired of caring around the big camera.
    Danielle & Mike

Amazing photos, im about to book my honeymoon for CSA for next spring, now im REALLY excited! you looked like you had a fab time. Thanks for sharing.