Thread: parasailing

Default parasailing

Anybody know if there is parasailing at or nearby Couples Negril???

When I was there a few days ago, there were a couple of beach vendors selling that and jet ski rides. I didn't do it personally, but others from our resort did.

Yes, the boat says Sky Time on the side. There is also a smaller boat that says Parasailing on the side that takes you to that boat I believe. This was just last week.

Does anyone know what the average cost of parasailing or jet skiing is near CN? That sounds like a fun idea! We just want to make sure we are bringing enough spending money!

THanks
    173 more days!!!!!

A few years ago we actually did a tandem parasail. We had to go over to the other beach by CSA, but were taken there by boat. Not sure if they are still there, but tandem was great!

Yes there is parasailing, its not through the resort, there is a vendor that walks the beach asking if you want to parasail or the boat will pull close to the swim area and you can talk to them. A word of advise...only talk to one or the other about the price. I got one price from the guy on the beach and another from the boat captain. It is fun and the view is great!

We go to Captain Quality every year at CSA for parasailing. Not sure if he goes to Couples Negril but I THINK he does. You will see him.. .always in a yellow hat and shirt strolling the beach. It is amazing and WORTH THE MONEY!!!!

What was the cost of tandem parasiling? And did you negotiate it - or was it pretty much set?

Default parasailing

Thanks ya'll, we are interested in tandem. Any idea of the cost?

The cost was $60 per person.. but we negoiate him down to $50, we go tandum (if you mean both going up at the same time). I'm pretty sure the cost is the same whether you go up together or separate.

A few years ago we went with another coupe and negotiated a rate of $80.00 per couple for tandem rides. They picked us up right on the beach at CN. It was a great experience. I think the boat drivers were expecting tips but we didn't bring any extra cash, so keep that in mind.

It is $50-$60 per person... it depends on how good of a negotiator you are! lol