Thread: weather

Default weather

We will arrive at CN on June 26th. Weather.com shows rain everyday and we are a little worried. Can some of you who have just returned tell me if the weather has been that bad?
    Thanks!!!

Do not look at weather.com! Jamaica is in the tropics therefore it shows rain every day. This rain is usually a 10-15 min shower known as liquid sunshine.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

The first post, and some of the subsequent posts, should help your weather woes: http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...e-Weather-quot

Thanks so much! Just needed to hear from someone else!

We are here now and leaving on the 26th> I was freaking outwatching the weather too so wanted to reassure you! Every morning we have woken to beautiful sun..2 days so far it has poured for an hour or so in the afternoon then the sun comes rt back out. Its sooooo beautiful as its sunny but breezy not crazy humid just perfect for beach, water sports etc....so stop worrying(no worries mon) its amazing here

Maybe Mother Nature is that way to make us take a break from the sun and go get some lunch and a bit of shade? Can't wait to arrive at CTI on Friday morning!!

We usually go this time of year, and actually will be there a day before you! No worries, a little liquid sunshine, but for the most part its beautiful!

We were there between the 6th and 13th when a small tropical something or other was hanging around. It rained Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. After that is was nothing but sun and the weather websites said it was going to rain everyday. When we were there in September we had a daily short shower in the afternoon. Don't worry about it. I also did not understand why everyone left the pool or ocean soon as it started to rain. You're already wet!

Just what I needed to hear!!!! Thanks so much for the reassurance. We will pass each other on Sunday! Have a beautiful rest of the week!

I was at CSS from 2 June to 16 June, back home everyone checked the weather for us a were quite worried as everyday it said rain/thunderstorms. If fact we had the opposite (apart from first 4 days), beautiful sunshine everyday despite what it said on the internet at home.