Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Fair Warning: Book your 2012 Vacation by Midnight, June 30!

Greetings to all:

Effective July 1, the $300 resort credit for 2012 stays of seven nights or longer MAY disappear AND rates will likely increase. Don't be disappointed. Use our Love Away plan to reserve your rate, date and credits....

Forewarned is forearmed. :-)
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; June 29th, 2011 at 10:47 PM.

Couples Resorts

We booked!
    Dianavr

We booked for our June 2012 honeymoon. Love the deal AND the resort credit! Can't wait!

We booked last week..

Trying to figure everything out for our wedding/honeymoon February 2012 at Swept Away!!

Can't book 2012 until late October when we choose vacation times at work. That's what "Brown" does to you ......
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

We go in October/Novemeber every year. Its too hard to set dates this far ahead for 2012 with our jobs... ugh! That like a year and a half from now!!

Can't you just book some times and then switch them when you know, as long as it's more than 45 days out?

What's "brown"?

ok... ok... you convinced us... we are booking for 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    Can't you just book some times and then switch them when you know, as long as it's more than 45 days out?
    Yes you can, that is a reason we decided to go ahead and book it. We want to make sure we get the rate and the resort credit. And if we HAVE to change dates we can... but hopefully we wont have to.

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    If you change your dates, then do you lose the $300 resort credit and the special price, though?

We're booked for April 2012!!! Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    If you change your dates, then do you lose the $300 resort credit and the special price, though?
    From what I understand you do not lose any of it as long as you make well in advance of your arrival. I'm not sure if 45 days before the arrival is the cut off, hopefully someone will have that piece of the info cause thats good information to know.

We just booked for September! How do I get the resort credit?

We just booked for end of June beginning of July 2012

Default What?

Randy, what is this $300 resort credit. When we stayed in December 2010 we did not get one and when I booked our most current trip for july 14, 2011, both were a week, we were not offered this credit. Could you explain this to me.

Thank you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

Effective July 1, the $300 resort credit for 2012 stays of seven nights or longer MAY disappear AND rates will likely increase. Don't be disappointed. Use our Love Away plan to reserve your rate, date and credits....

Forewarned is forearmed. :-)

Tried to book yesterday and the transaction would not complete! Calling Couples today to get this resolved. CN in 137 days and CSS for next November. Woohoo!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Just completed the booking for April 2012.

Karyn,

The resort credit offers were promoted on this board and they were included in correspondence to subscribers of our promotions, etc. In a nutshell, you would have had to book by a certain date AND stay a minimum of 7 nights in order to have qualified for the offer. The current offer expires on June 30 for 2012 travel. You can search "resort credits" and find all pertinent details.

Couples Resorts

Yeah, can anyone confirm that if we book now, we can change our dates >45 days in advance and keep the discounted rate? I know we want to take a trip there in 2012, and am ready to book, but we can't be sure of the dates yet...

Thanks in advance! We stayed at CN back in 2005 and haven't been back since, but have so many wonderful memories we can't wait to go back.

We officially booked yesterday for 2 weeks in 2012! I'm working my way up to a month vacation at CSA! lol What is the max they will let me stay?? lol If only we could buy a condo on the resort! We would do it in a heart beat!

Eric & Rachael, New Braunfels Texas are booked for July 2012 @ CSS we have also already convinced another couple to book with us!!!! So I have 2 countdowns going...
    28 days to CN/CTI split
    388 days to CCC

We have officially become a member of the double booked club!

Default Thanks for the clarification

Thank you! That means it is only for the year 2012. It was not clear, only stated it may disappear, but it just appeared for stays in 2010 if booked by that date.

Quote Originally Posted by karyn View Post
    Randy, what is this $300 resort credit. When we stayed in December 2010 we did not get one and when I booked our most current trip for july 14, 2011, both were a week, we were not offered this credit. Could you explain this to me.

Thank you :-)

Done! 494 days. the countdown begins.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast