Thread: Carib

Default Carib

When my husband and I were at CSA last September I fell in live with Carib beer. When we got back to the states I found out that we can't get it in Missouri. Well, we are currently on vacation in North Carolina, and my brother-in-law found it at one of the stores on Camp Lejuene of all places. I now have 2 6 packs to take home with me. I'm beyond excited!

Wow...I thought I was the only one that like this stuff! haha

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

i know a lot of people bad mouth carib beer, but i like it too. i'm not sure if i would buy it at home, i typically like darker beer, but when i'm in a jamaica mood and making some jerk, it would be nice to have. i do live near the world's largest liquor store, i'm going to have to take a trip there to find out.

I am sorry, but I am one of those that bad mouth Carib. I was all excited when I was finally able to get my hands on an ice cold Carib, this time last year. I had built it up in my mind and was imagining myself in some kind of commercial. I was almost there, and then......Its awful. you guys can have my share.

We have it in Peoria, IL. Let me know when you need some and I will UPS it to you.

Email me at yezeks dot com when you need a fix!!!

Every morning that we were at CSA I used it and the Clamato to make a red beer. They were heaven to me, and cleared the cobwebs from drinking the night before. Thanks Yazmon for the info! I may have to take you up on that. I hate that we can't get it west of the Mississippi!

I'm with you .... It has got to be one of the worst beers I have ever had. Was thinking about bringing one back for my good buddy that LOVES beer just to show him how bad it is, but was afraid it would be damaged or bust in my luggage and ruin out clothes ... Sorry folks, but I would drink PBR before Carib,

Quote Originally Posted by travandamy View Post
    I am sorry, but I am one of those that bad mouth Carib. I was all excited when I was finally able to get my hands on an ice cold Carib, this time last year. I had built it up in my mind and was imagining myself in some kind of commercial. I was almost there, and then......Its awful. you guys can have my share.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

That is so good to know I can get it in Jacksonville NC, I live in Raleigh and pass Camp Legeune every time I go to Emerald Isle! I love Carib so I am excited, thank you

WalMart in Hillsborough had it for a while. Only Red Stripe Light (in shorty bottles, oddly enough) now.