Thread: At CSS now

Hybrid View

Default At CSS now

The weather is hot but perfect! We are loving every minute!!!! I was worried that after reading the message board for over a year prior to this trip had my expaectations too high. So far we haven't been disappointed. We will be here through the 25th, I will give everyone a detailed review when I get home.

Have a great time jtlooney24!!

Sunny? Can't wait to visit CSS next week while we are at CTI! What is a must-do while visiting for the day at CSS?
    3 days to CTI!

Quote Originally Posted by tumh20 View Post
    Sunny? Can't wait to visit CSS next week while we are at CTI! What is a must-do while visiting for the day at CSS?
    3 days to CTI!
    I think the thing you should do is grab a bike and ride around the lake. Then spend the afternoon walking the entire resort while stopping at each pool and swimming, take a dip in all of the hot tubs and grab a drink at each of the bars. Makes for a wonderful afternoon with your sweetie and a fabulous way to see the resort.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Julie,
    We like your idea so much we just "knucked" on it! We're gonna do it just like you say on our first full day!

Hope the job hunt is productive!

Sunset Beach!!!!

I am so JEALOUS. I really miss sitting on the balcony of our beachfront suite, enjoying my coffee and watching the sunrise. Knowing that wife and I will have another relaxing day at CSS. I will NEVER forget that vacation

So how is the water at Sunset Beach? OH...and I HOPE you are smart enough to only have that computer on when you are sitting in the bathroom...LOL

Anyplace other than that, and you are WASTING the experience...and that would make those of us stateside very sad...

Tumh20, I would recommend just taking the time to walk around the resort and explore. Take a dip in all the pools and have a drink from all the bars. Explore all the hidden paths and hiding places. It really is a beautiful resort. Have a great time at CTI!

And for the record... I am posting while relaxing on my great private balcony in the Harry Belafonte Suite! So, no time wasted!