Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: April 2012

James,
    Now your getting into it!! I didnt know you previously knew Doug! Thats a great picture of Doug sitting on your shoulder Two weeks and we will be knocking em back !!! Its gonna be hot hot hot.

Quote Originally Posted by leonkelly View Post
    James,
    Now your getting into it!! I didnt know you previously knew Doug! Thats a great picture of Doug sitting on your shoulder Two weeks and we will be knocking em back !!! Its gonna be hot hot hot.
    LOL! 14 more days before we head out!! Doing some shopping on Saturday for a few things.. Gonna pack light... Lots of shorts, speedos, and t-shirts... Btw, I'm kidding about those speedos!

First thing I'm gonna do when we get there: Have 3 Bob Marley shots! Never had em but keep reading about them! We touch down at 2:30 and will be jumping on the little plane to CN!

The car is packed, just waiting for Doug to get home from work and then we drive 3 hours to Minneapolis for our 6AM flight tomorrow AM. Should be at the swim up bar around noon if all goes well. I really need this vacation and a hummingbird, mud slide, chocolate martini, whiskey or the special of the day. Whoohoo!

24 hours from now we'll be landing at MBJ, clearing customs and about to hop on the Intl AirLink charter to Negril, mon. Aww Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by DougRenee View Post
    The car is packed, just waiting for Doug to get home from work and then we drive 3 hours to Minneapolis for our 6AM flight tomorrow AM. Should be at the swim up bar around noon if all goes well. I really need this vacation and a hummingbird, mud slide, chocolate martini, whiskey or the special of the day. Whoohoo!
    DR, hope you had a safe flight and that all is well. Have a drink for me!

Question: Does anyone have a hangover cure that actually works?! I know I'll have a few and want to be proactive and bring whatever I need to bring

We are coming down from Boston 14th to 22nd, our second time and DYING TO GET THERE!

Quote Originally Posted by klfhngr View Post
    Question: Does anyone have a hangover cure that actually works?! I know I'll have a few and want to be proactive and bring whatever I need to bring
    You just have to " Bite the hair of the dog"

Default Hangover

There is only one thing that works. Get up and start drinking right away Thats why there are drinks in the room. Rum punch in the morning and a glass of tequila at 10 am sharp when the bar opens :P

There is only one thing that works. Get up and start drinking right away Thats why there are drinks in the room. Rum punch in the morning and a glass of tequila at 10 am sharp when the bar opens :P
    This is one thing that Leo and I agree on.
    I prefer my own method, start when you depart from reality and don't stop drinking till the day you return. It's that sign wave that gets you. Drink, get drunk then sober up, then drink, get drunk then sober up. It will kill you. Start drinking the moment you get there, maintain a good buzz and stay that way for the whole time you are there. It works, you will see. One other thing. Don't mix, that is what destroys you. I watch it happen the whole time I am down there when the NewBees and the so called professional drinkers get started. It is fun to watch. People can be very funny. What I start with, I end with. Bin there, done that and I have the tat's to prove it.
    I will start drinking on the flight down, have a good buzz by the time I get to the resort this Sunday, will have lunch at Couples then let the party begin. By the time Leo and you and all the others arrive on the following Friday and Saturday, I should be well pickeled. Been doing this since we started here at couples back in 2002 and it just keeps getting better.
    T-3 days, 8 hrs and 28 min till the par taa begins!

Quote Originally Posted by DougnCarolyn View Post
    This is one thing that Leo and I agree on.
    I prefer my own method, start when you depart from reality and don't stop drinking till the day you return. It's that sign wave that gets you. Drink, get drunk then sober up, then drink, get drunk then sober up. It will kill you. Start drinking the moment you get there, maintain a good buzz and stay that way for the whole time you are there. It works, you will see. One other thing. Don't mix, that is what destroys you. I watch it happen the whole time I am down there when the NewBees and the so called professional drinkers get started. It is fun to watch. People can be very funny. What I start with, I end with. Bin there, done that and I have the tat's to prove it.
    I will start drinking on the flight down, have a good buzz by the time I get to the resort this Sunday, will have lunch at Couples then let the party begin. By the time Leo and you and all the others arrive on the following Friday and Saturday, I should be well pickeled. Been doing this since we started here at couples back in 2002 and it just keeps getting better.
    T-3 days, 8 hrs and 28 min till the par taa begins!
    Well said Doug my man, My drinking starts the night before I leave and does not end until ....well it never ends. Anyway, I do top out at couples . At this point it is down to less than 9 days and I am going crazy. The only thing I dont agree with 100% is mixing. Do it please! Its fun to see it

So basically drink 20/7 (4 hours for sleep)! Not mixing is going to be hard.. I enjoy a few beers between my mixed drinks...

We're getting there!

Seems like we're all on the same page

Going to have to convince my buddy to do the same, he can't really hang.... you'll see what i mean, lol!! I GUARANTEE he'll fall asleep on us! Save this post, lol! Head back, eyes rolled back, etc.! Maybe even drooling, ha!

Save us some RUM we'll be there in 8 days.

It'll start the night before here also.. on the red eye at 11:00 PM! Probably before that at the airport!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNAnnette View Post
    Save us some RUM we'll be there in 8 days.
    What time are you landing in MOBAY Friday? We will be there round 11 am. Rum it is!! After the red stripes at the lounge

Seems like we're all on the same page

Going to have to convince my buddy to do the same, he can't really hang.... you'll see what i mean, lol!! I GUARANTEE he'll fall asleep on us! Save this post, lol! Head back, eyes rolled back, etc.! Maybe even drooling, ha!
    Terrible things happen to those that cant hang... CN has a way of bringing out the best in everyone. Also make you drink like your the best There are plenty of chick drinks like the dirty banana or the hummingbird for guys like him

Terrible things happen to those that cant hang... CN has a way of bringing out the best in everyone. Also make you drink like your the best There are plenty of chick drinks like the dirty banana or the hummingbird for guys like him
    Lol, funny you say that.. he tends to gravitate to the foo-f00 drinks!

Almost done with some shopping... few more trunks and I'm set. Ordered a new waterproof camera from Amazon, hopefully all the stuff gets here before Friday!

Lol, funny you say that.. he tends to gravitate to the foo-f00 drinks!

Almost done with some shopping... few more trunks and I'm set. Ordered a new waterproof camera from Amazon, hopefully all the stuff gets here before Friday!
    Got all of the camera accesories minus the camera, lol!

What time are you landing in MOBAY Friday? We will be there round 11 am. Rum it is!! After the red stripes at the lounge
    Around 1:00 pm see you in Negril John & Annette

where did everyone go?!!

any suggestions for excursions? the friends that we're going with want to do a few, whereas we prefer to chill by the pool. so we opted to go hange with them ONE day. any suggestions? we've done dunnes river and fern gully. someone we know use to live in jamaica, recommended water rapids and the rum factory. any other ideas?

These last 3 work days feel like 40 hours rolled into each day, ugh I hate working the week before vacation. I am all packed, gotta just keep busy. Did my pre check in, gonna really miss my repeaters couples massage since I lost a bunch of nights and I am now 1 night below the Passionate Love level. Annette is going to make sandwiches for the plane since not only do they not want to give you no seats, they are never gonna feed you again! This might turn into a long message since I am not really into working, especially since it is a really beautiful day at the Jersey Shore, gonna take my lunch and sit at the beach. Ok, I am ready for this day to be over.

where did everyone go?!!

any suggestions for excursions? the friends that we're going with want to do a few, whereas we prefer to chill by the pool. so we opted to go hange with them ONE day. any suggestions? we've done dunnes river and fern gully. someone we know use to live in jamaica, recommended water rapids and the rum factory. any other ideas?
    We are here,Live for Jamaica. Where are you??????? Don't wory about excursions, you can set it up here when you arrive. No worries! Have a good trip and will see you when you arrive!

Leo, where are you! T - 1 day and then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Not fair!!

We are here,Live for Jamaica. Where are you??????? Don't wory about excursions, you can set it up here when you arrive. No worries! Have a good trip and will see you when you arrive!

It is just not right for people who are already there to rub it in :P stay off the board!! I will see you real soon mon. Cant wait brother. Excursions?? EXCURSIONS? we dont need no stinkin excursions. Just relax mon!! 8)

We're still at home! Leave Fri. evening, see you on Saturday!

Sounds like a plan, we'll schedule something once we get there....

Lori packed most of her stuff... my stuff all over, lol.. Did a little more shopping yesterday, camera came in today and I think I'm good to go......

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast