Hybrid View

Default Booked CSA Dec31-Jan7!

Well after all my questions about CSS we ended up booking CSA (and we're bringing my inlaws along!). We'll be revisitng the BFVS- can't wait!!!

We are getting a $300 resort credit + $100 credit for repeaters. We will do the private dinner on the beach (since I wanted to do that last time) but what else should we spend it on?
    Last edited by nuclearali; June 21st, 2011 at 07:41 PM.

THE SPA!! Get a Couples massage! They are fantastic!

Personal preference, but I would go with photography. Since they have photographers on grounds, I would take advantage and set up a photo shoot with them. Since you're in-laws are with you, you could have some really nice photos taken as a couple, then with your in-laws. It might not be something you would spend money on at home, but being it's "free" money, and the location is amazing, what better place to capture those memories?

And if you're anything like me, it's so hard to get a photo of the both of you. Unless it's those silly self-portraits (which we do ALL THE TIME!). To me, having some great images of me and my hubby would be priceless.

I never thought of the photographer, thanks! It would be nice to have some family pictures taken there.

I've never seen photographer prices listed on the website, off to do a search...