Default Airport Lounge Question

We are coming to CN for our honeymoon starting July 4 and have a question about the arriving and the airport lounge. We booked through a travel agent who used apple and our travel docs say to meet the apple rep who will lead you to your transportation. I searched the fourm and everything I read here says that no matter who you get booked through, just go to the Couples Lounge. Anybody travel recently that can give some confirmation on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mike and Susan

11 more days!!.....cant wait.

Just go to the Couples lounge. They'll be expecting you.

Unless Apple has their own transportation maybe?

Just go to the Couples Lounge after you clear customs. No need to meet or see the Apple rep.
    Couples employees at the Lounge will greet you, check you in and arrange transportation

Once you arrive at the Couples Lounge your Couples honeymoon has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by ma84rotor View Post
    ... travel agent who used apple and our travel docs say to meet the apple rep who will lead you to your transportation.
    Congrats on your wedding and honeymoon.

You can meet the Apple rep and let them walk you the 20 steps or so to the Couples Lounge (along with whatever pitch they'll give you), or you can skip them and go straight to the lounge yourself.

Just go to the Couples Lounge. Your reservation with Couples includes round-trip transportation.

We used a travel agent for our trip in Jan. 2010 and our trip was booked through apple. When we got through immigration and were headed for the couples lounge there was a gentleman standing within a short distance of the couples lounge holding a sign that said apple vacations on it. We stopped there and he took our names and told us what time to expect the apple rep. the next day at the resort, and then took us to the couples lounge where he made sure our bags were taken care of. Once at the lounge we enjoyed a cool drink while waiting just about 10 minutes for our transportation and then we were off to CTI. Don't worry you will end up at the couples lounge even though you meet the apple rep. along the way.

Have a great time!!!

You will check in at the Couples Lounge. They provide the transportation. You can check in with an Apple Rep if you see them, but it isn't necessary.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Awesome.....thanks to everyone for the info!!

We are so excited to be there, 10 more days!!

Mike and Susan

I'd like to see this lounge. Does anyone have a picture? I'm very interested in seeing the place before arriving.

JD

We booked Apple our first trip to Jamaica. Do not put those Apple tags on your bags. This is how they spot you in the airport. Just walk past these reps and head to the Couples lounge. Itís real easy to find.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    I'd like to see this lounge. Does anyone have a picture? I'm very interested in seeing the place before arriving.

JD
    here ya go

clear customs, turn right, and ya can't miss it

Cool, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cigarmanpa View Post
    ...clear customs, turn right, and ya can't miss it
    Nice photo of the lounge, but I believe you mean turn LEFT.

People on this MB often ask where to go upon arrival. Here's a quick sketch that may help some.
    The 2 big dark arrows above Immigration represent walking down the ramp from the 2nd floor into Immigration on the 1st floor. (note it is also possible to come from the 1st floor on the right of Immigration (or at least it was in years past).

The blue dotted lines are attempted representation of the stops at:
    1. Immigration Desk
    2. Baggage Claim (if needed)
    3. Customs
    4. Couples Desk

Name:  MBJ_airport_arrival.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  11.3 KB

It is a rough sketch of the airport but the orientation and relative positions are about right.
    Last edited by rudi; June 27th, 2011 at 01:42 PM.

We arrive tomorrow!!!! Couples Negril here we come...third trip for us!

Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    Nice photo of the lounge, but I believe you mean turn LEFT.

People on this MB often ask where to go upon arrival. here's a quick ketch that may help some.
    The 2 big dark arrows represent walking down the ramp from the 2nd floor into Immigration on the 1st floor. (note is also possible to come from the 1st floor on the right of Immigration (or was in years past).

The blue dotted lines are attempted representation of the stops at:
    1. Immigration Desk
    2. Baggage Claim (if needed)
    3. Customs
    4. Couples Desk

Name:  MBJ_airport_arrival.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  11.3 KB

It is a rough sketch of the airport but the orientation and relative positions are about right.
    you are correct, it is a left. dunno what i was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post

JD
    Here's another look at the lounge. One is the bar, one is the entrance and the other is the waiting area next to the bar.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Vickyj; June 27th, 2011 at 02:22 PM.
    Vicky

Nice photos. I wish we were sitting there now.............

Life if good