Default Couples Resort Lounge

Does Couples know when the flights come in or do we need to let them know when our flight is expected? Staying at CN next week.

They should know... and when you do the pre-check in that I think confirms everything. You will be on the list when youget to the Couples Lounge and they will take your name and check you off. If you have a TA they may take care of all that for you... ours does but not sure if all of them do.

Couples has a list of everyone who will be arriving. As long as your travel agent gave the info to Couples, they'll expect you at the arrival time.

After you clear customs go directly to the Couples Lounge. Yes, they have a list of who is coming in and their flight numbers.

Once you arrive into the lounge your Couples vacation has begun!

Just give them all call and give them your flight info or you can do the checking with couples rewards and put it in there.

If you booked your flight separate from your hotel, then you need to notify them. Otherwise, if you booked a package through a TA, online agency, or Couples, then there is no need to notify them.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Thanks, no I did not go through a TA. SO I will give them a call. Thanks again

cold jamaican champagne waiting in the lounge mmmmmmm
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

I've never seen champagne in 5 trips in the Couples lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by randi&sherri View Post
    cold jamaican champagne waiting in the lounge mmmmmmm
    The lounge only serves Red Stripe, Pepsi and water(it's an airport regulation thing). Your sparkling white will be waiting at the resort for you.
    Vicky

soft tail19 they have had have it since it opened...jamaican champagne is Red Stripe YA MON!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)