Hybrid View

Default booking for 2013

Just wondering if I book for February of 2013 by June 30 of 2011, would I still get the resort credit and the room rates that are currently being offered. Randymon?

Yeah good question cause I'm ready to book for 2013 too but would love someone to throw some resort credits in the package!!!! Com'on Randymon JUST DO IT!!! LOL

I guess this still means you're considering it Randymon right? LOL
    I haven't even been to Couples and not going until Dec. of 2012 but I can tell from this message board that we are going to LOVE this place and will want to go back!!! My fiance keeps telling me lets wait and see which one we fall in love with but we both are beach people and like to mingle and socialize so I believe our hearts are going to be with CSA and that is where we chose to get married and we feel blessed that we chose that resort, not even knowing of this message board yet and then at CN for the honeymoon! There Randymon........that's how powerful this message board is that we KNOW we want to go back Dec. of 2013 for our 1 year anniversary!!

have two trips at least before then but what the hect lets bookem never to early!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

amen randi&sherri and a BIG AMEN!!

I am interested in this also. We put a deposit down for Dec 28 2012-Jan 4 2013 but was told we do not get the 300$ credit. I read on these boards that you can book 2013 at 2012 rates, but I guess promotional credits do not apply?

Thanks,
    Jeremy

My fingers are crossed that Randymon says " well sure guys and girls, I'll throw you some resort credits your way for booking in 2013!! Still messing with you Randymon! Smiles

We would also consider booking now for 2013 for the right "perks". That trip will be our 10yr anniversay and we plan on bringing several couples with us to renew our vows.

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Do you guys think that Randymon is still thinking if he wants to give us some perks or do you think he just forgot all about us? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    Do you guys think that Randymon is still thinking if he wants to give us some perks or do you think he just forgot all about us? LOL
    LOL... good question!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

I'm still wondering about this as well!

Anyone Anyone Anyone.... LOL
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Haha Sherri.........I feel like no one is listening.........HELLOOOOOOOOO! man I have money burning a hole in my pocket and its just wanting to be spent and NO ONE wants to take it! LOL

Randymon
    We have some people ready to book 2013 throw us some resort and watch the reservations pile up
    Thanks
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Greetings to all early-birders. 2013? really? LOL

Put is this way. When we officially announce 2013 rates in January or February of 2012, expect average rate increase of about 5%. I am sure you will benefit from booking 2013 at the current 2012 rates. Besides, if you use our LoveAway plan you can always cancel and rebook IF the 2013 rate AND resort credit (if one is offered) is a better overall deal than just booking your 2013 trip at current 2012 rates.

No commitment at this time whether or not we will offer any resort credits in 2013....

Make sense? I'm just sayin'. :-)

Couples Resorts

that being said im goona goona book it.

Likkle mor,
    Ranymon
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Quote Originally Posted by randi&sherri View Post
    that being said im goona goona book it.

Likkle mor,
    Ranymon
    so Sherri, when are you booking for???

Soonerfans,
    I am looking at the 13th-23 DEC at CSA.....
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Sherri, ok I will keep those dates in mind and thanks for getting back with me so soon!!

the dates might change a little bit but can always do that later....just makes me when i book it and looking forward to it!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Well I was leaning more towards maybe like the 10th thru the 19th or 20th so we could be there over our 1 year anniversary!!! It would make me smile too girl!!! So do you have 2 trips booked before Dec of 2012?? and when are those dates? dont get me wrong we need to save every penny until our trip but was just curious when you were going again and again and again? LOL awwwww now that I think back maybe your trip in dec of 2012 is the 2nd one and you were going to book the 3rd one for 2013!! girl, i need to grow a money tree in our backyard!!! haha

just one before 2012 dec of 2011 we are going 9-19 (2nites on the cliffs at hideawhile) we were just at CSA in may 2011 so twice this year! love going twice a year but also like to see new places also so next year CSA in dec and somewhere else in the carribean however wherever we go it doesnt compare to couples and negril!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

I figure we can afford to go to Couples's once a year and then do somewhere else in that same year that might be a little bit cheaper(even though I know it wont compare to Couples) but just dont see us having the money to go to Couples twice a year unless that money tree starts sprouting! Ha
    I cant believe you just went May and you are going back Dec.......WOW girl!

once you start going the same week everyyear youll see the same people become lifelong friends and its awesome and addiciting only 20 more weeks!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

That sounds really cool and cant wait to meet you Dec of next year and have a new friend! 20 weeks left? oh WOW!!
    Lucky girl you!!