Default Help- Which Couples resort is more Romantic?

I'm am going back and forth and back and forth between these resorts. HELP!!!

Sans Souci- I love the greenery

Swept Away- I love the island/Jamaican look of resort

Tower Isle- I love the seclusion of this one and the newness

Each with their own special amenities. We are looking for a very romantic resort and can't tell between the three which will work for us in that regard. We don't want a lot of traffic, noise, etc. We just want to unwind and unplug while on our honeymoon. I would love to hear peoples experiences at these resorts and which is more romantic.

We have only been to CTI (before the remodeling) and CSA. My opinion is that CSA is more romantic only because it seems to be more spreadout. It doesnt have the large building (hotel style) rooms. Even when CSA is at max capacity it doesnt seem like its very crowed, I guess that is just the way it is spread out. So it seems a little more intimate to us. And I think having that long beach to walk can make for some nice romatic moments.

Without a doubt, Couples Sans Souci - it just "oozes" romance!! We have stayed at CSA and CSS, and gone to CTI and CN with the trading places program. You will not find a more romantic spot than CSS!

If you'd like, send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you lots of information about CSS, and some of our pictures from our 3 trips.
    (Karen&Paul)

The most romantic of all Couples is CSS, hands down! With it lush gardens and winding pathways it is the perfect resort to get lost with your loved one.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

[QUOTE=KarenON;136703]Without a doubt, Couples Sans Souci - it just "oozes" romance!! We have stayed at CSA and CSS, and gone to CTI and CN with the trading places program. You will not find a more romantic spot than CSS!

I couldn't agree more with KarenOn!
    We've stayed at CSA, CN & CSS and CSS wins hands down in the most romantic department IMHO. I think that is because you get the feeling at times that you have the resort to yourselves because of it's size and how spread out it is.
    But, any one of the Couples resorts will be romantic when you are with the right person.
    Have a great and romantic time!

Travelingpair.....
    I will tell you this........if enough people responded to your query, you would find that it is equally spread in opinion. In other words, through the law of large numbers, you would find about 25% voting for each of the resorts as most romantic. We have not been to all four resorts, but we have been to two (and it does not matter which two), because I can tell you unequivocally that my wife made both of them exceptionally romantic. The resorts are all romantic, the one that is most romantic is the one that you spend time at with the person you love!!!!!!

Step outside your comfort zone and make it more romantic for your other half than they ever dreamed possible!!!! When you do this, it will be romantic for you beyond your wildest dreams!!!

Respest,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

We like CTI. Even when it is at capacity, there is still plenty of room. We like walking the gardens around the resort and spa. The spa is amazing and you don't have to get services to enjoy the atmosphere. You are able to just go and lounge near the Buddha pool. It is very peaceful and calming.
    Vicky

you will get alot of opinions with regards to which resort is the best most romatic etc....look at what you want and what you want to do not do etc...then decide They ALL will be awesome for you!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

I would say even though I have only been at CSA that the most romantic one is the one where you are at with you significant other.