Thread: Paradise

Hybrid View

Default Paradise

I am at Couples Negril writing this in their free internet cafe after midnight. This has been the most wonderful vacation my husband and I have ever taken. We went to Mexico 2 years ago and Dominican Republic last year. Both times we stayed at 5 star resorts and they were wonderful and we had a great time, but nothing has ever come close to the great times we are having at Couples right now!! We renewed our wedding vows this morning and we spent the day on the beach and enjoyed a bonfire and dancing on the beach tonight. I am not looking forward to leaving on Sunday but I am looking forward to making a return trip.

Thats great! So glad to hear you fell head over heals in love with Couples like the rest of us have! Congrats on your vowel renewal!

Quote Originally Posted by yookster View Post
    Thats great! So glad to hear you fell head over heals in love with Couples like the rest of us have! Congrats on your vowel renewal!
    Could I have a U and an I please Vanna?

Ah, you've now become a part of the Couples family. This place really has an impact on you. We had the same reaction during our first visit...truly paradise on earth. Continue to enjoy and build those memories!

Default am so there......!

Wife and I are booked exactly one year from two days ago back at CN for our second trip, and her 50th birthday. I hope you are there to get this and hope more that you get to use the hot tub with your significant other/spouse/partner/etc., in the AN area, with the lights out...stargazing. I can smell the Sea and feel the warmth everywhere. Wow. Thanks for your posting about one of the best places in the world.

Irie,
    TonyS

Welcome to the repeaters club!! we travel elsewhere and nothing even come close to the expericne at couples!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)