Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: June 2012

My Husband and I are planning out 1st trip to CSS in June for our 20th anniversary. We will be there from June 13-17. It's our 1st getaway in almost 10 years. Because our trip is a short one (only four nights) we are looking to meet some people before we arrive. Looking forward to a great relaxing time with new friends

We are from The Woodlands, TX...Just outside of Houston.

Gerald & Stacy

Hi Everyone….
    I hope you don’t mind Susan and I crashing the party. We will be crashing the party from the July Group…We will be expecting the arrival of our first grand Baby (a girl) in the middle of July. Hence my marching orders were to move us to June as to not miss being home for the birth. We might have persuaded a couple others to defect from July and join us.

We do see some familiar faces out there…. Congratulation!!! Glenna and Jerry on the upcoming wedding. We look forward to seeing you guys again. I have been emailing Randy and Cindy giving them a hard time for missing out this year…I told Randy you all were coming in June and threw him some enticing pictures hoping they’d might be able to join us.

tammi&mitch.............Tammi and Mitch........May 26-June 2nd(Quesnel,BC,Canada)
    winlove......................Winston and Barb........May 30-June 6th (Charlotte, NC area)
    angels_allan ............ Allan and Angie ............9th - 14th Oklahoma
    dustin_megan .......... Dustin and Megan ........9th - 14th
    stoneface ................. ???? and ???? .................9th - 17th
    jcbaert ..................... Chris and Sharidan .......9th - 18th
    mooshie&lucky ........ Michelle and "Lucky" ....12th - 17th
    girons ...................... Gerald and Stacy ...........13th - 20th The Woodlands, TX
    nick&nora ................ Nick and Nora................15th - 22nd Texas <---- plus 2 more couples
    T.O.&mia .................. T.O. and Mia ..................19th -23rd
    ctboaz ...................... Chris and wife ................19th-25th
    MarcMichelleIowa ... Marc and Michelle ..........19th-27th
    tropicfreak ............... Jerry / Glenna ................22nd-27th Oklahoma 6th visits CN-1, CTI-2, CSS-3
    ................................. Joey & Kelly ...................22nd - 27th
    bigwillie………………….Jeff & Susan……………........22nd-27th Bedford, TX SSB vets,CSS-6, CN-1, CTI-1 Tom...........................Phyllis & Tom .................22nd -July1
    sesnow719 ............... Scott and Shimera .......... 23rd-30th
    hishoneypot ............. Gary and Jennifer .......... 23rd-30th South Jersey
    jennchrissol ............. Jennifer & Chris .............. 26th - July 2nd Nebraska, 1st trip
    ................................ Abbie & Oscar ................. 26th - July 2nd
    p&d17 ...................... Patrick and Diane ........... 27th - July 2nd

Jeff and Susan
    CSS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010,
    2011, 2012, 2013
    CTI: 2009
    CN: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Girons View Post
    We are from The Woodlands, TX...Just outside of Houston.

Gerald & Stacy
    Excellent! More Texans!!! Between us and those from Oklahoma, the staff might have a certain twang in there accent by the end of June. We are coming with two other couples and we are all from Texas...west and central cities.

Default We added ourselves to the list!!

Hello everyone. We look forward to meeting you. It's our 1st trip to CSS, and we can not wait!! A get away has been long over due and we are beginning to count down the days.

tammi&mitch.............Tammi and Mitch........May 26-June 2nd(Quesnel,BC,Canada)
    winlove......................Winston and Barb........May 30-June 6th (Charlotte, NC area)
    angels_allan ............ Allan and Angie ............9th - 14th Oklahoma
    dustin_megan .......... Dustin and Megan ........9th - 14th
    Lauren&ChuckinMD..Lauren and Chuck..........13th - 17th (Maryland; 1st trip)
    girons ...................... Gerald and Stacy ...........13th - 20th The Woodlands, TX
    nick&nora ................ Nick and Nora................15th - 22nd Texas <---- plus 2 more couples
    tropicfreak ............... Jerry / Glenna ................22nd-27th Oklahoma 6th visits CN-1, CTI-2, CSS-3
    bigwillie………………….Jeff & Susan……………........22nd-27th Bedford, TX SSB vets,CSS-6, CN-1, CTI-1 Tom...........................Phyllis & Tom .................22nd -July1
    jennchrissol ............. Jennifer & Chris .............. 26th - July 2nd Nebraska, 1st trip
    ................................ Abbie & Oscar ................. 26th - July 2nd

You can never go wrong with more Texans. We look forward to meeting you all!!

Gerald & Stacy

Big Willie! So glad you and Susan can join us at CSS! Would you like to attend a wedding on the 25th? I'm so glad to see familiar faces on the list!
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey
    Couples Certified and Preferred agency!
    Life's to short to spend it on the couch, find a beach and watch the sunset.

It's looking like Oklahoma and Texas will rule the resort in June! Jeff and Susan, what flight are you guys on? We are flying out of DFW on flight 1232 on the 22nd. Might we see you at the airport?
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey

Quote Originally Posted by Nick&Nora View Post
    Excellent! More Texans!!! Between us and those from Oklahoma, the staff might have a certain twang in there accent by the end of June. We are coming with two other couples and we are all from Texas...west and central cities.
    LOL, maybe we can get them together and have a southern twang lesson at the bar. Can't wait to meet you guys. This is gonna be fun!
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey

Tropicfreak
    Yes, it is very good to see some familiar faces coming in June… We’ve always been to CSS in July. Darn, we have to get there early this year…There may be a couple other familiar faces that may show up too… I haven’t received a confirmation yet. We’d love to attend a wedding, sounds like fun!

We’ll just miss you on the flight down. Frank & Cathy Grand Prairie, Texas from the July Thread suggested Sun Country Airlines. Flown them many years ago and had completely forgotten about them. Turns out they had great flight times…Departing 6:30 AM and Arriving 10:05 AM non-stop, almost as good of times returning home. So Red Stripe will be flowing freely just ahead of you.

Do “ya’all” drive down the night before or fly/drive down the day of? Thought I’d throw a little twang lesson into the message board so we will be able to communicate with everyone when get there…HaHa. I have been known to speak several different languages at the bar, and sing too but I’ll save that story for another time.

Jeff and Susan
    CSS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010,
    2011, 2012, 2013
    CTI: 2009
    CN: 2011

a BUNCH of texans .... man, this is gonna kill this Sooner fan

tammi&mitch.............Tammi and Mitch........May 26-June 2nd (Quesnel,BC,Canada)
    angels_allan ............ Allan and Angie ............9th - 14th (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
    dustin_megan .......... Dustin and Megan ........9th - 14th (Galveston, TX area)
    Allan and Angie

We will be at CSS June 1st - 7th for our 25th. We are so excited..............1st timers

My fiancée (Sarah) (well wife at that point!) and I (Noah) will be there June 18th - June 25th on our honeymoon. Sounds like we'll be the young-ins (I'm 25 and she'll be 23), but excited to meet and hang out with all kinds of new friends. First time at Couples and first time in Jamaica (decently seasoned travelers though China, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, Bermuda, Bahamas). She has no idea where we are going and won't until we get to the gate in Atlanta. Can't wait!

OUR LIST IS REALLY GROWING !!!!

Noah and Sarah:

Congrats on the wedding !!! And wow ... what a surprise for Sarah !!! She is going to love it !!!

Vincent and Marie:

Your 25th !!! That is totally awesome !!! Welcome to Couples ... you are going to have a great time !!!!

tammi&mitch.............Tammi and Mitch........May 26-June 2nd (Quesnel,BC,Canada)
    vincent&marie........... Vincent and Marie ......1st - 7th
    angels_allan ............ Allan and Angie ............9th - 14th (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
    dustin_megan .......... Dustin and Megan ........9th - 14th (Galveston, TX area)
    noahandsarah........... Noah and Sarah .............18th - 25th (newlyweds!!!)
    T.O.&mia .................. T.O. and Mia ..................19th - 23rd
    ctboaz ...................... Chris and wife ................19th - 25th
    MarcMichelleIowa ... Marc and Michelle ..........19th - 27th
    tropicfreak ............... Jerry / Glenna ................22nd - 27th Oklahoma 6th visits CN-1, CTI-2, CSS-3
    bigwillie………………….Jeff & Susan……………........22nd- 27th Bedford, TX SSB vets,CSS-6, CN-1, CTI-1 Tom...........................Phyllis & Tom .................22nd - July1
    sesnow719 ............... Scott and Shimera .......... 23rd- 30th
    hishoneypot ............. Gary and Jennifer .......... 23rd- 30th South Jersey
    Allan and Angie

Double-digit two-step ya'll!!

Bigwillie! We'd love to have "ya'll" at the wedding. And any of the others if they come. Sorry we're not on the same flight. I thought maybe we could start the party early, continue in the lounge and on the ride to the resort. Save me some rum punch. I'm sure I'll be parched by the time we get there.

This will be the kiddo's first experience in Jamaica, so I've "vowed" to tone it down a notch.....we shall see how that works for me!

We are driving down the morning of. I actually think the 3 hour drive to DFW is the worst part of the trip! It seems to take forever to get there.

I guess we will be seeing you and Susan around 5:00-ish..just in time to clean up and grab a bite at Belle Vista for dinner.

Don't worry....Jerry speaks very good southern! You can compare twangs!
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey

Big Willie, Congratz on the new baby girl! They are so much fun! I have a 2 year old grand daughter and in June I will be the proud "Nana" of a 2 year old boy as well!! Good Times!!!
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey

We just booked our trip. First time to Jamaica and Couples resort. Celebrating our 10 yr. anniversary. Staying at CSS!!! We have 3 kids, 3 and under so we are REALLY looking for to this. June 1st - 8th.

Oops. Forgot names, Will & Carissa

Quote Originally Posted by Coupleanewbies View Post
    We just booked our trip. First time to Jamaica and Couples resort. Celebrating our 10 yr. anniversary. Staying at CSS!!! We have 3 kids, 3 and under so we are REALLY looking for to this. June 1st - 8th.
    Will and Carissa:

Welcome to Couples !!! No doubt in my mind you have picked the right place for a get-away --- and I know you are going to love it. With 3 kids under 3 --- well, that speaks for itself ;-)

vincent&marie........... Vincent and Marie ......1st - 7th
    Coupleanewbies ......... Will and Carissa ......... 1st - 8th
    angels_allan ............ Allan and Angie ............9th - 14th (Tulsa, Oklahoma) CTI - 2nd - 9th
    dustin_megan .......... Dustin and Megan ........9th - 14th (Galveston, TX area) CTI - 2nd - 9th
    noahandsarah........... Noah and Sarah .............18th - 25th (newlyweds!!!)
    T.O.&mia .................. T.O. and Mia ..................19th - 23rd
    ctboaz ...................... Chris and wife ................19th - 25th
    MarcMichelleIowa ... Marc and Michelle ..........19th - 27th
    tropicfreak ............... Jerry / Glenna ................22nd - 27th Oklahoma 6th visits CN-1, CTI-2, CSS-3
    bigwillie………………….Jeff & Susan……………........22nd- 27th Bedford, TX SSB vets,CSS-6, CN-1, CTI-1 Tom...........................Phyllis & Tom .................22nd - July1
    sesnow719 ............... Scott and Shimera .......... 23rd- 30th
    hishoneypot ............. Gary and Jennifer .......... 23rd- 30th South Jersey
    Allan and Angie

Double digits! 99 more days to go!

Just adding Couplanewbies to the list. I hope you don't mind angels_allan.

tammi&mitch.....................Tammi and Mitch.............May 26-June 2nd (Quesnel,BC,Canada)
    winlove..............................Winston and Barb.............May 30-June 6th (Charlotte, NC area)
    vincent&marie...................Vincent and Marie............1st - 7th
    Coupleanewbies……….........Will & Carissa……………......1st – 8th (Evansville IN)
    angels_allan ......................Allan and Angie ................9th - 14th (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
    dustin_megan ...................Dustin and Megan .............9th - 14th (Galveston, TX area)
    stoneface ...........................???? and ???? .....................9th - 17th
    jcbaert ..............................Chris and Sharidan ............9th - 18th
    mooshie&lucky .................Michelle and "Lucky" ........12th - 17th
    Lauren&ChuckinMD...........Lauren and Chuck.............13th - 17th (Maryland; 1st trip)
    girons ...............................Gerald and Stacy ...............13th - 20th The Woodlands, TX
    nick&nora .........................Nick and Nora...................15th - 22nd Texas <---- plus 2 more couples
    noahandsarah....................Noah and Sarah ................18th - 25th (newlyweds!!!)
    T.O.&mia ...........................T.O. and Mia .....................19th - 23rd
    ctboaz ...............................Chris and wife ...................19th - 25th
    MarcMichelleIowa ............Marc and Michelle ............19th - 27th
    tropicfreak ........................Jerry / Glenna ..................22nd - 27th Oklahoma 6th visits CN-1, CTI-2, CSS-3
    ..........................................Joey & Kelly ......................22nd - 27th -Newbies, getting married 06/25
    bigwillie………………….........Jeff & Susan……………..........22nd- 27th Bedford, TX SSB vets,CSS-6, CN-1, CTI-1 Tom.........................Phyllis & Tom ....................22nd - July1
    sesnow719 .......................Scott and Shimera ..............23rd- 30th
    hishoneypot .....................Gary and Jennifer ..............23rd- 30th South Jersey
    jennchrissol .....................Jennifer & Chris ..................26th - July 2nd Nebraska, 1st trip
    ........................................ Abbie & Oscar .....................26th - July 2nd
    p&d17 .............................Patrick and Diane .................27th - July 2nd

We are doing the double-digit dance today! In 99 days we will be on SSB with cool drink in hand, soaking up the sun. Can't wait!!!
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

Just adding our names to the list.

tammi&mitch.....................Tammi and Mitch.............May 26-June 2nd (Quesnel,BC,Canada)
    winlove..............................Winston and Barb.............May 30-June 6th (Charlotte, NC area)
    vincent&marie...................Vincent and Marie............1st - 7th
    Coupleanewbies……….........Will & Carissa……………......1st – 8th (Evansville IN)
    angels_allan ......................Allan and Angie ................9th - 14th (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
    dustin_megan ...................Dustin and Megan .............9th - 14th (Galveston, TX area)
    stoneface ...........................Steve and Pam .....................9th - 17th
    jcbaert ..............................Chris and Sharidan ............9th - 18th
    mooshie&lucky .................Michelle and "Lucky" ........12th - 17th
    Lauren&ChuckinMD...........Lauren and Chuck.............13th - 17th (Maryland; 1st trip)
    girons ...............................Gerald and Stacy ...............13th - 20th The Woodlands, TX
    nick&nora .........................Nick and Nora...................15th - 22nd Texas <---- plus 2 more couples
    noahandsarah....................Noah and Sarah ................18th - 25th (newlyweds!!!)
    T.O.&mia ...........................T.O. and Mia .....................19th - 23rd
    ctboaz ...............................Chris and wife ...................19th - 25th
    MarcMichelleIowa ............Marc and Michelle ............19th - 27th
    tropicfreak ........................Jerry / Glenna ..................22nd - 27th Oklahoma 6th visits CN-1, CTI-2, CSS-3
    ..........................................Joey & Kelly ......................22nd - 27th -Newbies, getting married 06/25
    bigwillie………………….........Jeff & Susan……………..........22nd- 27th Bedford, TX SSB vets,CSS-6, CN-1, CTI-1 Tom.........................Phyllis & Tom ....................22nd - July1
    sesnow719 .......................Scott and Shimera ..............23rd- 30th
    hishoneypot .....................Gary and Jennifer ..............23rd- 30th South Jersey
    jennchrissol .....................Jennifer & Chris ..................26th - July 2nd Nebraska, 1st trip
    ........................................ Abbie & Oscar .....................26th - July 2nd
    p&d17 .............................Patrick and Diane .................27th - July 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneface View Post
    Just adding our names to the list.
    Sorry Steve !!! I don't know how I missed your original post :-(
    Allan and Angie

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast