Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: June 2012

Name:  AAandDM.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  29.9 KB

Allan and Angie (on the left) ... Dustin and Megan (on the right)
    Allan and Angie

Default First time to CSS-June 28-July5, 2012

My husband and I will be going to Couples San Souci for the first time in June. Anyone going to be there June 28-July 5? We are thinking of maybe adding on a couple of days at the end. Looking forward to making new forever friends! YeeHaw!! Us Fort Worth, Texans can't wait to get there!!!

kimilowell...................Kimi and Lowell....................29th - 5th

Quote Originally Posted by KimiLowell View Post
    kimilowell...................Kimi and Lowell....................29th - 5th
    Kimi:

Looks like several couples will be there during that same time. Have fun !!!

tammi&mitch.....................Tammi and Mitch.............May 26-June 2nd (Quesnel,BC,Canada)
    KruznSusan……………………..Stan & Susan………………… May 26- June 2nd(North of New Orleans, LA) CSS-3
    winlove..............................Winston and Barb.............May 30-June 6th (Charlotte, NC area)
    vincent&marie...................Vincent and Marie.............1st - 7th
    Coupleanewbies……….........Will & Carissa……………......1st – 8th (Evansville IN)
    widiver...............................John & Ellen ....................2nd - 9th
    JC&Dana………………………….JC & Dana………………………2nd-9th(Kentucky) CSS-2
    angels_allan ......................Allan and Angie ................9th - 14th (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
    dustin_megan ...................Dustin and Megan .............9th - 14th (Galveston, TX area)
    sniblo ................................Jeff and Sally ....................9th - 17th (phoenix)
    stoneface ...........................Steve and Pam ..................9th - 17th
    jcbaert ..............................Chris and Sharidan ............9th - 18th
    soontobemrs .....................Brandon and Emily ...........10th - 16th
    jason&sandy.......................Jason and Sandy ..............11th - 15th
    matt_and_heather.............Matt and Heather ..............11th - 17th
    mooshie&lucky .................Michelle and "Lucky" ........12th - 17th
    Lauren&ChuckinMD...........Lauren and Chuck.............13th - 17th (Maryland; 1st trip)
    girons ...............................Gerald and Stacy ...............13th - 20th The Woodlands, TX
    nick&nora .........................Nick and Nora...................15th - 22nd Texas <---- plus 2 more couples
    noahandsarah....................Noah and Sarah ................18th - 25th (newlyweds!!!)
    T.O.&mia ...........................T.O. and Mia ....................19th - 23rd
    ctboaz ...............................Chris and wife ...................19th - 25th
    MarcMichelleIowa ............Marc and Michelle .............19th - 27th
    tropicfreak ........................Jerry / Glenna ..................22nd - 27th Oklahoma 6th visits CN-1, CTI-2, CSS-3
    ..........................................Joey & Kelly .....................22nd - 27th -Newbies, getting married 06/25
    bigwillie………………….........Jeff & Susan…………….........22nd- 29th Bedford, TX SSB vets,CSS-6, CN-1, CTI-1
    Tom..................................Phyllis & Tom ....................22nd - July1
    sesnow719 .......................Scott and Shimera ...............23rd- 30th
    hishoneypot .....................Gary and Jennifer ..............23rd- 30th South Jersey
    david&anne ......................David and Anne .................25th -29th
    jennchrissol .....................Jennifer & Chris ..................26th - July 2nd Nebraska, 1st trip
    ........................................Abbie & Oscar .....................26th - July 2nd
    p&d17 .............................Patrick and Diane ................27th - July 2nd
    r&p .................................. ..........................................28th - July 4th
    jillshaneh…………………..Shane and Jill…………...............28-July 5th(Memphis, TN) 1st visit
    kimilowell....................Kimi and Lowell ......................29th - July 5th
    Allan and Angie

kimilowell.....Kimi and Lowell................29th - July 5th

kimilowell.......Kimi and Lowell...............29th - July 5th....1st time to CSS

We're from Texas, too!!! We will be there June 29-July 5! First time.

Quote Originally Posted by klstrike View Post
    We're from Texas, too!!! We will be there June 29-July 5! First time.
    Kimi:

I got you on the list !!!
    Allan and Angie

Hi, add us to the list please. John and Joanna from NC, June 16-23. We are first timers to Sans Souci.....did Breezes Negril last year.

John & Joanna from NC. June 16-23.

Quote Originally Posted by J&J NC View Post
    John & Joanna from NC. June 16-23.
    John and Joanna .... You guys are ssssooooo going to love CSS !!!

tammi&mitch.....................Tammi and Mitch.............May 26-June 2nd (Quesnel,BC,Canada)
    KruznSusan……………………..Stan & Susan………………… May 26- June 2nd(North of New Orleans, LA) CSS-3
    winlove..............................Winston and Barb.............May 30-June 6th (Charlotte, NC area)
    widiver...............................John & Ellen ....................2nd - 9th
    angels_allan ......................Allan and Angie ................9th - 14th (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
    dustin_megan ...................Dustin and Megan .............9th - 14th (Galveston, TX area)
    sniblo ................................Jeff and Sally ....................9th - 17th (phoenix)
    Lauren&ChuckinMD...........Lauren and Chuck.............13th - 17th (Maryland; 1st trip)
    girons ...............................Gerald and Stacy ...............13th - 20th The Woodlands, TX
    nick&nora .........................Nick and Nora...................15th - 22nd Texas <---- plus 2 more couples
    j&j NC................................John and Joanna ...............16th - 23rd (north carolina)
    noahandsarah....................Noah and Sarah ................18th - 25th (newlyweds!!!)
    T.O.&mia ...........................T.O. and Mia ....................19th - 23rd
    ctboaz ...............................Chris and wife ...................19th - 25th
    tropicfreak ........................Jerry / Glenna ..................22nd - 27th Oklahoma 6th visits CN-1, CTI-2, CSS-3
    ..........................................Joey & Kelly .....................22nd - 27th -Newbies, getting married 06/25
    bigwillie………………….........Jeff & Susan…………….........22nd- 29th Bedford, TX SSB vets,CSS-6, CN-1, CTI-1
    Tom..................................Phyllis & Tom ....................22nd - July1
    hishoneypot .....................Gary and Jennifer ..............23rd- 30th South Jersey
    jennchrissol .....................Jennifer & Chris ..................26th - July 2nd Nebraska, 1st trip
    ........................................Abbie & Oscar .....................26th - July 2nd
    p&d17 .............................Patrick and Diane ................27th - July 2nd
    r&p .................................. ..........................................28th - July 4th
    jillshaneh…………………..Shane and Jill…………...............28-July 5th(Memphis, TN) 1st visit
    kimilowell....................Kimi and Lowell ......................29th - July 5th
    Allan and Angie

We're from Texas! First time to CSS. June 29-July 5th.

Whooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo
    Just got the email that our travel documents are being sent today!!!
    Time to put the final touches on our prevacation phyical conditioning.
    I will move up from 12 ounce curls to 16 ounce curls tonight....
    Yea! It's time to start getting excited and let the festival begin....

Jeff and Susan
    CSS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010,
    2011, 2012, 2013
    CTI: 2009
    CN: 2011

Only 59 more days!!! Can't wait!

Wow this list has really grown! See you around 5:00-ish on the 22nd! Can't wait!!
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey
    Couples Certified and Preferred agency!
    Life's to short to spend it on the couch, find a beach and watch the sunset.

My wife and I will be at CSS June 2nd to June 6th. It is our first time. We cannot wait.

Default Sorry forgot our names.

Russell and Karina!
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketofbeers View Post
    My wife and I will be at CSS June 2nd to June 6th. It is our first time. We cannot wait.

I am 31 and my wife turns 30 on Tuesday June 5th. Party?
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketofbeers View Post

Looks like we will be having a good time!

48 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please add my hubby and I to the list..will b @ CSS June 12-17th, 2nd time, 18th anniversary. Harvey & Kelly, Texans. So excited to come home!!

We be spending our Honeymoon at CSS from June 5-11th. We are very excited, this will be our first time to Jamaica.
    Last edited by Chris&Krys; May 16th, 2012 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Incorrect dates

bucketofbeers ....................Russel & Karina................2nd - 6th
    Chris&Krys ........................Chris & Krystyna ..............2nd - 11th
    klholmes............................Harvery & Kelly ................12th - 17th
    j&j NC................................John and Joanna ...............16th - 23rd (north carolina)
    Allan and Angie

From the amount of people just on the list in this thread it looks to be a great time.

Anyone going to Dunn's river falls Sunday morning,

Default Russell and Karina June 2nd-6th

This is us.

If you see us come and say hello.

I am 6'6 tall and you cannot miss me. My wife is about half my size but she is my BOSS!

Don't let the tattoos fool you i am not a thug, My mothers name is Ida and I love her so much I had her name tattooed on my TUMMY!! which is where all the red stripe and Rum will go.

We are looking for friends to make our trip the best.

My wife's birthday is June 5th so if we can lets make it the most memorable one she has ever had!!
    Attachment 16778

Any couples under 35? We are 31 and 30 .

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast