Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: June 2012

It's Russell with 2 L's! LOL no problem though. still going to have a great time even if my name was Rusel
    Quote Originally Posted by angels_allan View Post
    tammi&mitch.....................Tammi and Mitch.............May 26-June 2nd (Quesnel,BC,Canada)
    KruznSusan……………………..Stan & Susan………………… May 26- June 2nd(North of New Orleans, LA) CSS-3
    winlove..............................Winston and Barb.............May 30-June 6th (Charlotte, NC area)
    vincent&marie...................Vincent and Marie.............1st - 7th
    Coupleanewbies……….........Will & Carissa……………......1st – 8th (Evansville IN)
    bucketofbeers ....................Russel & Karina................2nd - 6th
    widiver...............................John & Ellen ....................2nd - 9th
    JC&Dana………………………….JC & Dana………………………2nd-9th(Kentucky) CSS-2
    Chris&Krys ........................Chris & Krystyna ..............2nd - 11th
    angels_allan ......................Allan and Angie ................9th - 14th (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
    dustin_megan ...................Dustin and Megan .............9th - 14th (Galveston, TX area)
    sniblo ................................Jeff and Sally ....................9th - 17th (phoenix)
    stoneface ...........................Steve and Pam ..................9th - 17th
    jcbaert ..............................Chris and Sharidan ............9th - 18th
    soontobemrs .....................Brandon and Emily ...........10th - 16th
    jason&sandy.......................Jason and Sandy ..............11th - 15th
    matt_and_heather.............Matt and Heather ..............11th - 17th
    klholmes............................Harvery & Kelly ................12th - 17th
    mooshie&lucky .................Michelle and "Lucky" ........12th - 17th
    Lauren&ChuckinMD...........Lauren and Chuck.............13th - 17th (Maryland; 1st trip)
    girons ...............................Gerald and Stacy ...............13th - 20th The Woodlands, TX
    nick&nora .........................Nick and Nora...................15th - 22nd Texas <---- plus 2 more couples
    j&j NC................................John and Joanna ...............16th - 23rd (north carolina)
    noahandsarah....................Noah and Sarah ................18th - 25th (newlyweds!!!)
    T.O.&mia ...........................T.O. and Mia ....................19th - 23rd
    ctboaz ...............................Chris and wife ...................19th - 25th
    MarcMichelleIowa ............Marc and Michelle .............19th - 27th
    tropicfreak ........................Jerry / Glenna ..................22nd - 27th Oklahoma 6th visits CN-1, CTI-2, CSS-3
    ..........................................Joey & Kelly .....................22nd - 27th -Newbies, getting married 06/25
    bigwillie………………….........Jeff & Susan…………….........22nd- 29th Bedford, TX SSB vets,CSS-6, CN-1, CTI-1
    Tom..................................Phyllis & Tom ....................22nd - July1
    sesnow719 .......................Scott and Shimera ...............23rd- 30th
    hishoneypot .....................Gary and Jennifer ..............23rd- 30th South Jersey
    david&anne ......................David and Anne .................25th -29th
    jennchrissol .....................Jennifer & Chris ..................26th - July 2nd Nebraska, 1st trip
    ........................................Abbie & Oscar .....................26th - July 2nd
    p&d17 .............................Patrick and Diane ................27th - July 2nd
    r&p .................................. ..........................................28th - July 4th
    jillshaneh…………………..Shane and Jill…………...............28-July 5th(Memphis, TN) 1st visit
    kimilowell....................Kimi and Lowell ......................29th - July 5th

We have been married 9 years! hard to believe when I look 22. It is our first couples trip and we are so excited all we talk about is CSS.

Oh we cant wait to get back

Hey All! Haven't been on the boards in quite sometime, but we are almost at the month mark for our first trip to CSS! The Wife and I are very excited, and trying to decide what "excursions" to do if any! We arrive on the 19th, leave on the 25th. So Stoked!!

Quote Originally Posted by bucketofbeers View Post
    Any couples under 35? We are 31 and 30 .
    I'm sure we're going to be the babies, haha. I'm 25 and she's 23.

Here's us:

We are 37 (Me) and 34 (Wife) . But act younger

What part of NC? We are from Charlotte.

We will be there 1st-8th

1st-7th here

We will be there June 1st - 7th

we will be there june 1 - 8

Hi All,
    My husband Mike and I booked for the week of June 22-29th. This is our 2nd trip to SS and our third to Couples. (married @ CN in 2010). By the way Big Willie, we were at SSB with you guys last year in July and it looks like we'll be on the same Sun Country flight with you out of Dallas on 6/22. So excited! 31 DAYS!! Bring it!!

tammi&mitch.....................Tammi and Mitch.............May 26-June 2nd (Quesnel,BC,Canada)
    KruznSusan……………………..Stan & Susan………………… May 26- June 2nd(North of New Orleans, LA) CSS-3
    winlove..............................Winston and Barb.............May 30-June 6th (Charlotte, NC area)
    widiver...............................John & Ellen ....................2nd - 9th
    angels_allan ......................Allan and Angie ................9th - 14th (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
    dustin_megan ...................Dustin and Megan .............9th - 14th (Galveston, TX area)
    sniblo ................................Jeff and Sally ....................9th - 17th (phoenix)
    jcbaert ..............................Chris and Sharidan ............9th - 18th
    Lauren&ChuckinMD...........Lauren and Chuck.............13th - 17th (Maryland; 1st trip)
    girons ...............................Gerald and Stacy ...............13th - 20th The Woodlands, TX
    nick&nora .........................Nick and Nora...................15th - 22nd Texas <---- plus 2 more couples
    j&j NC................................John and Joanna ...............16th - 23rd (north carolina)
    noahandsarah....................Noah and Sarah ................18th - 25th (newlyweds!!!)
    T.O.&mia ...........................T.O. and Mia ....................19th - 23rd
    ctboaz ...............................Chris and wife ...................19th - 25th
    tropicfreak ........................Jerry / Glenna ..................22nd - 27th Oklahoma 6th visits CN-1, CTI-2, CSS-3
    ..........................................Joey & Kelly .....................22nd - 27th -Newbies, getting married 06/25
    bigwillie………………….........Jeff & Susan…………….........22nd- 29th Bedford, TX SSB vets,CSS-6, CN-1, CTI-1
    bluemoon0510..................Leslie & Mike .................22nd-29th Tulsa, OK SS-2, CN-1
    Tom..................................Phyllis & Tom ....................22nd - July1
    hishoneypot .....................Gary and Jennifer ..............23rd- 30th South Jersey
    jennchrissol .....................Jennifer & Chris ..................26th - July 2nd Nebraska, 1st trip
    ........................................Abbie & Oscar .....................26th - July 2nd
    p&d17 .............................Patrick and Diane ................27th - July 2nd
    r&p .................................. ..........................................28th - July 4th
    jillshaneh…………………..Shane and Jill…………...............28-July 5th(Memphis, TN) 1st visit
    kimilowell....................Kimi and Lowell ......................29th - July 5th

[QUOTE=bluemoon0510;177862]Hi All,
    My husband Mike and I booked for the week of June 22-29th. This is our 2nd trip to SS and our third to Couples. (married @ CN in 2010). By the way Big Willie, we were at SSB with you guys last year in July and it looks like we'll be on the same Sun Country flight with you out of Dallas on 6/22. So excited! 31 DAYS!! Bring it!!

Hi Leslie and Mike !!!

I see you are listed as being from Tulsa. We live in Jenks. Making our 5th trip to CTI on the 2nd and then on to CSS on the 9th !!!
    Allan and Angie

B and A what are your ages? Do you guys like to drink?

My wife and I are tired of sitting alone at regular resorts.

[QUOTE=angels_allan;177973]
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon0510 View Post
    Hi All,

Hi Leslie and Mike !!!

I see you are listed as being from Tulsa. We live in Jenks. Making our 5th trip to CTI on the 2nd and then on to CSS on the 9th !!!
    Hi Angie & Allen,
    Actually we live in Broken Arrow. Both of my kids live in Jenks though. Small world!
    We are looking forward to a Trading Places day at CTI. I have a feeling I'm going to LOVE it! Maybe next year we can spend a few days at CSS and a few days at CTI.

Wish we were going to be there at the same time. One month from today we'll be there!! Can hardly stand it! Have a great time on your trip!!

Leslie & Mike

Hi guys. June and Steve from the UK signing in a bit late. Will be there from 10 to 20 June after being at CTI for a few days. Seee you on SSB.

So I was back on here checking the list and realized that I had put the dates on here wrong, woops. Chris and Sharidan will be there from the 11-19, not 9-18. We are getting married on the 9th, I must have been too anxious to get to Jamaica.

bucketofbeers, we are 45 and 43 not big drinkers but can let loose every once in
    a while.

Leslie and Mike
    It will be good to see you'll, and yes we are on the same flight. We're pumped and ready to get out of town and cut loose. Take a look at the names and see if you recognize anyone else...and a little birdie told me that Randy and Cindy are sneaking down on the 20th but haven’t posted here on the MB.

Are you guys flying or driving down? There is lots of road construction north of the airport. Lots of nightly road closures and detours. I'd allow for an extra hour or so, just to be safe.

Jeff and Susan
    CSS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010,
    2011, 2012, 2013
    CTI: 2009
    CN: 2011

Traci and Shane from South Louisiana (Cajun Country) will be there June 10th through June 16th on our honeymoon! Only 17 more days and I can't wait!

I am very much looking forward to a week of relaxation and fun in the sun!
    Last edited by t&s:); May 24th, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

Almost there !!!! 7 more days for us !!!

t&s ..................................Traci and Shane ................10th - 16th
    behindthegoal....................Steve and June..................10th - 20th
    jcbaert ..............................Chris and Sharidan ............11th - 19th
    bluemoon0510..................Leslie & Mike .................22nd-29th Tulsa, OK SS-2, CN-1
    Allan and Angie

Yes, we're ready too. It will be here soon! We are driving to Dallas from Tulsa the night before and spend the night. We'll stay at a hotel close to the airport and take the shuttle. It will be an EARLY morning...but that will just get us there sooner!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwillie View Post
    Leslie and Mike
    It will be good to see you'll, and yes we are on the same flight. We're pumped and ready to get out of town and cut loose. Take a look at the names and see if you recognize anyone else...and a little birdie told me that Randy and Cindy are sneaking down on the 20th but haven’t posted here on the MB.

Are you guys flying or driving down? There is lots of road construction north of the airport. Lots of nightly road closures and detours. I'd allow for an extra hour or so, just to be safe.

Will be there for our honeymoon June 2-10th! We are both 22 and would love to meet new people!

It's getting close less than 4 weeks and we will be there we can't wait for the fun and relaxation to begin!

Scott & Shimera from Dallas, TX

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast