Default Philadelphia Airport Hotels

Anyone have a suggestion for a park, sleep and fly hotel for the Philadelphia Airport? We are headed for a 2 week vacation at CSA in August, our 8th visit to Jamaica![FONT="Georgia"][/FONT]

The Hampton Inn. My husband and I have stayed at 3 or 4 different park and fly hotels in Phila for our December trips to CSA and the Hampton Inn is by far our favorite.

We use a website www.stay123.com
    We like Hampton Inn and Embassy Suites

Four Points BY Sheration aaa rate includes 10 days free parking stayed there in apr. neat & clean

Baybreeze,
    We have always used the Sheraton Four Points on Island Ave. They have secure parking and the shuttle has always been there when we needed it.
    We will be there again on 30 June as we fly out AJ0044 on 01 July.
    If you are a AAA member you get a better discount than our TA could get!

Enjoy and a Have Safe Trip!

Phinns Up

Ramada Inn in Essington, minutes from the airport. Secured parking, free shuttle service to & from airport, clean rooms, nice lounge, very decently priced, been staying there for many years . I think we payed $260 for one night stay & 10 day parking package last month. Ypu can also just use the secured parking lot without the hotel stay for around $8.00 a day, we use it regularly on our trips to Fla., you still get the free shuttle service both ways.

We also use four points sheraton and will be doing so again on July 3 in anticipation of our 6am July 4 flight
    driveindou

We always stay at the Airport Hilton. It is on Island Ave. as well. It is very quiet, clean and comfortable and we have never had any issues with leaving our car there for a week.

I have stayed at both the Airport Hilton and the Airport Embassy Suites. Both are nice properties and very close to the airport. The Hilton has very low weekend rates if you are going to be staying on either a Fri., Sat. or Sun. night.

Default Philadelpia Airports

We also used Sheraton Four Points. Clean, food not bad, park and fly included in your rate. Pickup for airport never a problem. We will be doing this again 12/26 /11 to CSA.

We've stayed at Hampton Inn and Hilton. Both great and about $130 a night including 8 nights parking and shuttle. I'd avoid Microtel unless you like sleeping in a closet We really like the Hilton because there was a very nice sports bar in the building.

@BETH....THANK YOU for the www.123stay.com web site. I have bookmarked it for future use plus was able to get a great rate of $99.00 with park & fly for this August out of BWI!

@ BayBreeze when we fly from PHL we stay at Comfort Suites in Essington. The neighborhood looks kind of run down, though we have never had any problems in the 5 or so times we have stayed/parked there. It used to be a Holiday Inn when we first started staying there.

Good Luck searching and have a wonderful trip!

Thanks so much for the advice concerning an airport hotel!

Can't wait until August!
    Pat

Great idea on the Park & Fly!!! I just booked a room at the Phili 4 Points for our December 2011 return to CN. 6:00 a.m. flight will be a heck of a lot easier if we are 1 mile from the airport, parked and ready to go.

Thanks for all of the information folks!