Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: May 2012

We are taking our first trip there..May 19th-24th! Super Excited...Mike and Cassie from Illinois :-)

ooo yay! Lot's of Mid-May trips! Hubby and I are booked 5/19 - 5/29. This will be our 3rd trip. Chris & Joyce - Dick and I look forward to seeing you again!
    -Christin

Quick update. We now arrive 20th of May till 3rd June. Looking forward to meeting you all. Cant wait to see our friends Larry & Wanda from 10OC. This will be our 4th time of meeting up at CSA. Also wanted to let Razzle and Sal know we are still doing the Lotto so make sure you can join us there at short notice if the numbers come up. And Skippy, get that Champagne chilled ready for our arrival my friend.

See you at the Bar,
    Lyn and Jan (South Wales)

Rose! Yes we DO remember... looking very much forward to catching up! See you on the 19th... maybe see you on the bus!... What's your schedule look like?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Chris - we are on an 8am flight out of O'Hare - due in to MoBay about Noon. Crossing fingers we won't have any problems. In 2010, we had to emergency land in Miami due to something with the landing gear and then had to wait for a new crew for our plane! By the time we got to CSA it was after 9pm! Still no worries - got our room and enjoyed the grill and hot tub - just missed most of the day.

Can't wait to meet all the "May-bees".

Wow Rose... fun trip! Well, we're due in to MoBay through Charlotte aby about 11:40 am. Its going to be close if we meet our respective schedules... who knows?

Some of the usual suspects are well, suspect for this year. Cornell & Lisa are bargaining with the devil trying to free up some time (they didn't make it last year, either, I understand... did the Caymans, instead), but Larry & Marie H. from Philly are already booked for that week. Antics will likely ensue.

See ya 'pon de beach!
    Chris

I'm starting to get the fever!! We are 13 Fridays out from our return to CSA and I can't stand it any longer - I had to post

Amy & Steve are headed to CSA May 3 - 13! It's trip #10 to Couples and our tenth anniversary, so it's no telling what we will get into this trip.

Looking forward to meeting new friends!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

My fiance and I are booking CSA for our Honeymoon! I don't think we have ever been so excited for a trip!! We will be coming May 17-24th from Toronto, Ontario and we can't wait Hopefully we will meet up with some of you there!

we will be @ CSA 5/11 thru 5/17 to celebrate our 10th anniversary. 1st timers to couples. had our honeymoon @sandals Ocho rios. 100 days and counting!! cant wait-looks like heaven!
    Last edited by heimy71; February 1st, 2012 at 03:42 PM.

Mandi, we will be at CSA for our honeymoon the first week of May, too! This is our first trip to a Couples & my (Kourt) first time seeing the ocean. It. Cannot. Come. Fast. Enough!

We will be at CSA April 30th-May5th for our honeymoon. This will be our first trip to Jamaica & our first Couples resort. We can't wait!

i am graduating from nursing school may 12 and hubby & i are leaving our 5 boys behind in georgia and heding for couples on may 13! staying until the 20th. can. not. wait. we have never been away more than 2 nights in our 16 years of marriage and i am over the moon excited. we have been very torn between CSA and CTI but i think we are settled on CSA, making our reservations next week, so we must make a definiative choice ASAP!

Just booked our 3rd trip to CSA! Arrive MAY 19th and staying until MAY 27th! Can't wait!!!

Robin & Deann from Oklahoma April 28th - May6th It will be our second time to CSA. We are celebrating our anniversary

Tangles - we got a little over 12 weeks - woohoo!

YA! Cant wait. We are Mitch and Mary from Iowa. We have been to Jamaica MANY times but 3rd time to CSA. We love to explore so one of the reasons we love CSA location! Love to walk down the beach everyday and talk with the locals! Looking forward to singing with the ultimate chocolate in the Piano Bar! I think you said you are also getting in on the 19th? What time? might be on the same bus to the resort. That is if we dont take Tim Air. We are thinking about it, but Im not sure I want to fork over the money versus the FREE ride!

Christin and Dick here from SW Michigan. This is our 3rd time to Jamaica and CSA - we just love it. Last trip was May 2010 and we got engaged at sunset on the beach. Got married in April 2011 so this will be our first trip to Jamaica married.

Our flight is supposed to get in just about noon on the 19th. We had thought about taking Tim Air but hard to beat the free shuttle and it's kind of nice to just sit back and see and absorb everything on the ride. Our pic is on my profile so if you see us - say hi! May 19th soon come!

Tangles -

Welcome to the Maybees! See you at the Aura... Ulti is one of two reasons we keep going back... We're due into MoBay at 11:40am on the 19th. I keep trying to get my bride to fly to Negril, but she doesn't like the thought of the cost either. There is another shuttle service that has a kiosk right outside the Couples Lounge (International AirLink) that has a better pricing structure (not to mention a real schedule) for shuttle flights between MoBay and Negril Aerodrome.

By the way, we're from next door... Wisconsin.

See ya on the 19th!
    Chris

Kris and Kasey from Vermont will be at CSA May 19-26 getting married on the 22nd

This has been a hard weekend on the feet. Been busy doing the Double Digit Dance. Bet Larry and Wanda feel the same. See you on the beach in 97 days Woooohooooo (not that we are counting) Get the Champagne on ice Skippy.

See you at the bar,
    ETF

Default can't wait!!

My husband and I just booked our trip!!! May 5-12! We went to CSA last August, and we've been plotting our return ever since. Anybody else SCUBA diving that week? We made some good friends on the dive boat last time. Can't wait to get back to paradise!

Kris and Kasey - Congrats!!! We watched a wedding last time we were there and it was gorgeous - you will have a great day and a great honeymoon!

Looks like all you May 19th peeps will beat us there. We arrive at about 1:30! Cantgrats on the wedding. We will have to remember to pop over and watch on the 22nd!!! We got married at CSA, it was wonderful!! Chris thanks for the tip on the airlink. I may check into it.

Musicalrose...

Looks like there is a pretty good chance (schedules being on time, that is) that we'll be sharing a ride! Hope to see you there!
    Chris

Chris - let's keep our fingers crossed that schedules stay on-time! Would be cool to share a ride and catch up!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast