Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: May 2012

Hello all my fellow May travelers!!! Doesn't it feel great to finally be doing the double digit dance!!! I for one am getting very excited!! Hope to see some of you there!!!

Kris and Kasey will be at CSA 19-26 from Vermont

Kris and Kasey from Vermont will be arriving on May 19th-May 26th. We are getting married on May 22nd and looking to meet people to hang out with for the week.

We were suppose to have some family go with us but they couldn't get the time off from work. We are looking to meet some friends before the 22nd that wouldn't mind taking our camera and doing some pictures for us. We are hiring the resort photographer but want more pictures so if anyone is interested in doing that for us please let me know

Kris and Kasey we did the same thing and it was pretty easy to hook up with people to take our photos! We will be there on the 22nd but not 100% sure what our plans will be that day. I know we are planning a few excursions and also meeting up with some friends one day. As time gets closer we may have a better idea of our week. My hubby loves taking photos and is pretty good at it. we did this a few years ago for another couple at the resort. What ntime is your wedding?

Tangles66 we will be getting married at 4pm on the 22nd. We wanted to be able to get a few sunset photos. Everyone keeps telling me to stop stressing about meeting up with some couples when we get there but I can't help but worry its my wedding day. Keep us in mind as the time gets closer. Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by tangles66 View Post
    Kris and Kasey we did the same thing and it was pretty easy to hook up with people to take our photos! We will be there on the 22nd but not 100% sure what our plans will be that day. I know we are planning a few excursions and also meeting up with some friends one day. As time gets closer we may have a better idea of our week. My hubby loves taking photos and is pretty good at it. we did this a few years ago for another couple at the resort. What ntime is your wedding?

We are getting married at 4 pm on the 22nd.

Default Floyd's Pelican Bar

Good morning, Maybees! Steve and I, along with another couple, are thinking of checking out Floyd's Pelican Bar on this trip. Has anyone ever been and can recommend a captain? Would anyone else like to go with us and split the cost?

Woohoo!! Only 9 more Fridays!!!!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

We will be making our first trip to CSA & Jamaica. May 19 -24, 2012 We are both very excited and can not wait for May to get here.

This will be our first time to Jamaica and CSA. WE are from Michigan and will be there on May 19 thru the 24th. We are so excited and counting down for this trip

Mark n Lisa will be arriving CSA 5/1 - 5/11 - first time and VERY EXCITED!!! 63 days and counting....

This will be our 1st visit to CSA..coming week of May 27th.

We will be there the 12-17th! Can't wait!

Louise and James arriving May 27th.
    From looks of it many of u will be gone when we arrive. We were married in Jamaica 18 years ago this year.

Looking forwrard to our return and 1st time staying at Couples.

Anyone there during our week??

OK so our flights just got changed. We are now getting in at 11:45 am on the 19th. I believe some of you are around the same time. musicalrose, Kris & Kasey?? Might have to start our vacation early on the shuttle to CSA!! Should be a fun trip if we are on the same shuttle!!

Kris&Kasey - no worries - you will meet tons of couples - our pic is on my profile so if you see us say hello!
    Tangles - awesome!
    Ben & Anita - where in Michigan? We are from St. Joe - we'll be there 5/19-5/29.

Tangles66 we are getting in at 11:53 on the 19th. Darn right we will have to start our vacation early on the shuttle...lol

We're scheduled in within 5 minutes of you... hope to see ya 'pon da busssss.... and then 'pn de beach!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We are returning to CSA for our 1 year anniversary May 17-25th, we got married there last year. Is anyone interested in meeting up to Go on the Appleton Rum, YS Falls & Black Run River Tour? We wanted to meet up with some couples that might want to hang out. We can't wait...74 days to go.....

We arrive at 12:30 on the 19th. We are looking forward to a great vacation.

We are from Iron Mountain, MI , Maybe we will get to see you there and have some nice cold drinks together

Chris and Lelia Kate will be there May 8th till the 15th. We're from NC, and it will be our honeymoon...very excited and have never been to a couples resort. We were contemplating swapping to CN instead..only because we waited too long to book and only the Garden Verandah rooms are available. Any thoughts on this? Your advice is much appreciated.

The Garden Verandah Suites are nice... not to worry; they're more private which may be what you're looking for.

Fear not... you'll love the place...
    Chris

Ben & Anita...

Wisconsin here... look us up at the Beach Bar after you arrive... we get in about 45 minutes before you, so if everything is on schedule, we probably won't see you 'pon de busssss....
    Chris

lala - we have always picked the Garden Verandah Suites and are very happy with them!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast