Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: May 2012

Quote Originally Posted by amberdt03 View Post
    My fiance and I will be at CSA from the 14th to the 20th. We get married on the 17th. I'm so excited, I can hardly wait
    we are arriving the 14th as well! what time does your flight get in? congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!!

~Chris & Melissa
    6 more sleeps til CSA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suburbanmom View Post
    we are arriving the 14th as well! what time does your flight get in? congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!!

~Chris & Melissa
    6 more sleeps til CSA!!!
    We should arrive around 1:30p. Thank you! We are both super stoked to be going to CSA.

we arrive around 2:30 pm, so we probably won't be on the same shuttle.

oh well, i'm sure we'll belly up to the same bar at some point!

I don't even know why I bother....I am not getting ANY work done and I keep finding myself back on the boards because the excitement is so extreme!

9 days, 17 hours, 35 minutes and 30..29..28....you get the point!

May 19th cannot come fast enough! (Now lets hope all these storms in Chicago will clear out by then, I don't think I can handle a flight delay...just want to be "HOME" already).

Cassie your flying out of Chicago too?? American?? We are!! Its the FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!
    Mary & Mitch

Cassie...I had the same problem! LOL

We are leaving tomorrow for Orlando, then CSA on Saturday. YAY!!!!
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

We'll be taking advantage of the CN (may 19-26th) trading places swap and will be at CSA on May 23rd.
    Can't wait!

Tonight, we pack... One week and we're coming home!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by suburbanmom View Post
    we arrive around 2:30 pm, so we probably won't be on the same shuttle.

oh well, i'm sure we'll belly up to the same bar at some point!
    Awesome! I'm sure we will!

This is Sheridan and Tom from Wisconsin. We got married at CSA 2 years ago and will be coming back 5/19 through 5/25. See you there!

Packing this week too! Good thing I'm training someone at work because I wouldn't be able to keep my mind on anything else other than Jamaica!!

Sheridan & Tom -

Where in Wisconsin? We're from Kaukauna, and will see you there! We may have been there for your wedding?

We're flying USAir out of Milwaukee (through Charlotte) and expect to be on the ground by about 11:40.

We are ready...

Can you FEEL it?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by tangles66 View Post
    Cassie your flying out of Chicago too?? American?? We are!! Its the FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!
    Tangles66,

Yes we are flying out of O'Hare on AA for the 8am flight Weather is looking good, now just hoping this NATO Summit doesn't make things worse at the airports. We are going to arrive about an hour extra early just in case....not going to sleep anyway!!

3 days & 18 hours!

Chris,

I think we met you when we got married 2 years ago. Looks like we will be on the same flights! I will look for a familiar face at the airport! :-)

Chris---Yes; I remember you! We had a few drinks with you at the beach bar. You're in a picture of ours as well :-)

We will be celebrating our honeymoon from May 28th to June 4th. We are coming from Pennsylvania. Our first time in Jamaica and at a Couples resort. Can't wait to see the beach, water and have a chocolate martini! 13 more days!

Cassie what in the world is this NATO summit?? We were going to get there about 6:30 OMG should we get there earlier???? My hubby wil have an IOWA shirt on! Look for us. I usually wear my Bob Marley shirts!
    Mary & Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie F. View Post
    Tangles66,

Yes we are flying out of O'Hare on AA for the 8am flight Weather is looking good, now just hoping this NATO Summit doesn't make things worse at the airports. We are going to arrive about an hour extra early just in case....not going to sleep anyway!!

3 days & 18 hours!
    Hubby and I are on that flight too!

Its ready to be filled....4 more days til Jamaica and 7 more days til CSA!!!

Name:  564333_3212360831473_1339855542_32341440_280093492_n.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  47.5 KB

(if image does not show up...its my suitcase...LOL)

Alright...lets try this photo thing and see if it works...you should see a pic of me and the hubby below...we'll be there from the 23rd-27th...see you all there!!

Name:  562438_3212421272984_1339855542_32341452_474369210_n.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  43.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tangles66 View Post
    Cassie what in the world is this NATO summit?? We were going to get there about 6:30 OMG should we get there earlier???? My hubby wil have an IOWA shirt on! Look for us. I usually wear my Bob Marley shirts!
    I want start out that I am NOT a political person...so what I say is what I hear on the News and Radio about what is going on in Chicago. Please no one take anything the wrong way!

The NATO summit is a meeting of the President and World leaders and there are thousands of protestors coming from all around the states to protest this Summit for various reasons. The city of Chicago and surrounding suburbs have been beefing up security EVERYWHERE and even pulling in Feds, etc. to try to keep things peaceful. It is set to take place over this weekend...so I am to the understanding they are also beefing up the security at O'hare airport as well.

With that said...I would recommend that you get there at least a full 2 1/2hrs before the flight. We are going to arrive around 3 1/2 hrs early because we are parking there. We like to make sure we are not rushing and we have really no idea how bad security will be. We do know that even on a normal day the security lines at O'hare can be very brutal. However, it is an early flight so could go either way.

I also want to point out that things at O'hare could be extremely smooth and everything runs quickly...but we would rather be safe and at our own pace then running for the gate in risk of missing the flight. So please make the call on what time to be there with what you feel is necessary.

See you in about 44 hours :-)

How cool is that we are all on the AA flight from Chicago! Just gotta get through the next few days!!!
    Mary & Mitch

Sheridan & Tom

COOL! We'll see you at Mitchell bright and early!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by carrie View Post
    We will be celebrating our honeymoon from May 28th to June 4th. We are coming from Pennsylvania. Our first time in Jamaica and at a Couples resort. Can't wait to see the beach, water and have a chocolate martini! 13 more days!
    @ Carrie,

We arrive a day before you....We are also from Pennsylvania!!!

@louiseandjames,

That's so great! Warm some seats up for us at the beach! Here is a picture of us- Name:  100_0758.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  35.9 KB

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast