Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: May 2012

Default May 2012

we will be at csa 19- 26 2012, larry an toni from texas. anyone else?

We're in there someplace... 21'st to the 30'th, I believe. That's our normal week (leading into Memorial Day), but this year we put off our return home until mid-October. At the moment, we're double-booked.

Lovin' it!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I will be there the 13th (might up that to the 12th) to the 23rd.

we just back from cn in may the same week, we were at csa the same week last year. cant wait to go next may. maybe we'll see you there. the drinks are on me lol

great maybe we'll see you there . cant wait to go . we have been to csa 3 times an cn 2times

Tex...you're so generous! LOL

We'll be there somewhere between the 14th and the 25th...haven't set the actual dates yet! I can't wait! We have been to Jamaica twice...once to Couples Negril for our honeymoon!

Default Were in

Booked to go back May 19th to 2nd June. Got back 4 weeks ago from CSA cant wait to go back. LP and Little Red should be joining up with us there for the fourth time. We are Lyn & Jan from South Wales.

See you at the bar

We just changed from 5/13-5/23 to 5/12-5/22. If we end up with a bit of extra money, we may add a few nights too.

... we'll be thinking of you!!! xoxoxox Razzl & Sal

OK... just for S's and G's, I'm bumping this up... while we prepare for our October trip home, it doesn't hurt to begin dreaming of our return again in May!
    Chris

This will be our first trip for our 10th anniversary, any suggestions on which resort to go to; I can't decide. I want this to be a memorable anniversary.

Ok...its official...we'll be returning to beautiful Jamaica in May 2012 and will be staying at Couples Swept Away from the 23rd - 27th. My hubby and I stayed at Couples Negril for our honeymoon in May of 2010 and are soooo looking forward to checking out Swept Away plus we'll be bringing along my brother and sis-n-law this time!! Hope to see some of you there!!!

Some more Texans headed to Jamaica... Me & my soon to be hubby will be there April 30-May 10. We will be getting married at CSA on May 3rd!!! This will be our first trip to a Couples resort and we can't wait!!!!

We just booked our third CSA trip for May 5 -12. So excited!

This should get us through our upcoming Chicago winter.

4/24 - 5/1 2010, 5/1 - 5/8 2011, 5/5 - 5/12 2012

Chris?? .... as in Chris & Joyce. If so, We met you at CSA in 2006 (Doug & Rene) At that time my Couples Message Board name was nacyna.

Not Texas... but close by. Southern Okla. You will LOVE it at CSA. We are returning in either May or June, have not booked yet. Waiting for other family members to get back with me.

Default Razzl & Sal,

Quote Originally Posted by razzldazzlme View Post
    ... we'll be thinking of you!!! xoxoxox Razzl & Sal
    I believe we met you all last year. We are good friends of Lyn & Jan from UK. We are returning with them 0n 5/19/12. Why dont you join us. Lyn sent the picture from Swept Away. Let Little Red & I how you both are. You were great people to get to know. Hope to see you.

LP & Little Red

James and Lisa from South Carolina
    Booked 5/16 - 5/23/12 -- getting married on 5/19/12. 1st trip to Couples....so excited....

Okiesislandgirl

Yes, we do recall, Rene... we had a fabulous time, as I recall! We may also have met in December '08?? Not sure... Anyway... how are you doing? We just booked air last night and our our correct dates are May 19-27... who knows? Maybe see you there!
    Chris

Just booked our first trip for 13 -20th. We live in Ohio.

@ texmaican - Guess we will miss you. We are going June 1st. Odessa???? Been there before. Lived at Pecos many, many yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DominickandKim View Post
    We just booked our third CSA trip for May 5 -12. So excited!

This should get us through our upcoming Chicago winter.

4/24 - 5/1 2010, 5/1 - 5/8 2011, 5/5 - 5/12 2012

My husband and I will be there the 5-12th as well. It will be our first trip there. We are also from Illinois, also. About 35 miles East of St Louis Mo. 113 days!!!!

Making our first trip 5/16-5/23 from Alabama, celebrating our 5th anniversary.

Our first time at CSA for our honeymoon on May 28th thru June 4th. So excited, beyond words!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast