Default CTI dining Saturday night

The website says Bayside, Verandah and Patio are closed on Saturday night. So where will we eat dinner? We are arriving on a Saturday afternoon so won't have a chance to make any reservations for dinner that night.

Saturday night there is a very nice buffet on the Patio. Also the 8 Rivers restaurant is open that night.

The Saturday night Intl. Gala Buffet is the best Saturday night option. Had been set up poolside in years past but not sure since the remodel.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Default Buffet

If you look at the Activities at Tower Isle, it says that Saturday night there is a Poolside Gala Buffet. Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanLove View Post
    The website says Bayside, Verandah and Patio are closed on Saturday night. So where will we eat dinner? We are arriving on a Saturday afternoon so won't have a chance to make any reservations for dinner that night.
    I believe Saturday Night is the big beach gala buffet and show or somethng like that. But don't quote me, I'm a newb.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

They used to have a huge buffet, with the pool all decorated and everyone dressed up. Not sure what they do now, but I'm sure it is buffet style dining.
    Kristen

Saturday night is a huge beach party... international buffet... it is awesome.

We were at Tower Isle last month. TI has the International Buffet on Sat. night & 8 Rivers is open. We had no trouble getting a reservation for 8 Rivers.
    Have a great time!
    Jean & Ron J

Yep, the Poolside Gala is on Saturday night so that's where you'll want to eat. It's a huge buffet. 8 Rivers is also open, but if you're like us, you won't want to get dressed up on your first night there. But if you do, you'll have time to make reservations. We are notorious for waiting until the day of to make them and have never had a problem getting one, though it might be at a later time. Of course, the beach grill is also another dining option. That's where we always eat on our first night.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

The Gala in July is no longer pool side it is at the Patio.
    Irie Mon

The beach party is on Monday night Ron.
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    The beach party is on Monday night Ron.
    Sorry, and thanks for the refresh regarding which dinner is on which nite, Ms. Kristen - much appreciated.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.