Default Couple of Questions

We are arriving at CSA this Wednesday.

Is there any way to get a schedule of events before we arrive? The schedule online says that it is an example.

Also, when do we make reservations for dinner at some of the restaurants? Do we do that at check in? Are the restaurants pretty much filled up?

Thanks to anyone that can help me figure this out. We are on the edge of our seats! I can't wait!

Any other must-do at the resort information would be great!

Thanks!
    Chuck and Emily

You will make reservations for dinner at the concierge desk, which is separate from checkin. I guess if there was a wait to checkin you could make your reservations. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. Only 2 restaurants require reservations, and you can only book up to 3 days out. So if you tried Wednesday, it would only be for Wed, Thurs, and/or Fri. We never had an issue getting day/time we wanted and resort was at full capacity.

If i had a scanner I'd scan my activities schedule I got in May, although I don't know how often they change. Were you looking for something specific?

The activities schedule is under the inclusions and activities link on the left hand side of the CSA page.