Default Bathtubs or Showers in rooms?

Hey all!

Sandy & I are heading out _tonight_ for CSA - can't friggin' wait!

We came up with a couple of last-minute worries, with one of them being "is there a tub in the bathroom or just a shower?". The issue for us is that Sandy's heading for back surgery shortly after we get back, and about the only way that she can get loose enough to start her day is by soaking in a hot tub.

We're in a Beachfront Verandah Suite...

wOOt!

Mark

doh! Found an old thread...

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...andah-Bath-Tub

n/m!

Airport bound in 3 hours!

Sandy and I just got back from an INCREDIBLE time!

I wanted to follow up here to say that there _are_ BVS rooms at CSA that have only a shower. If you need a bathtub as we did, be sure to confirm at check-in!

MarkSandy - glad you had a great time! We have stayed in four different Beachfront Verandah suite rooms. These are there rooms in the buildings with 12 units each. Every one of those rooms had a shower/tub combo. Was yours a handicap accessible room? Or were you actually in a Beachfront Suite (the rooms in the older section with only 3 or 4 rooms per building)? Thanks, just trying to clarify for others.

We were in a Beachfront Verandah Suite, #4122, building 45 at CSA. So this was a building with 12 units each.

I may have been confusing above, we did have a tub/shower combo, but only after asking for one at check-in. When we first got a room assignment, I asked if there was a tub in the room and were told that it only had a shower. I asked if it was possible to get a tub, the (incredibly helpful) lady checked, and we ended up with one.

Best of luck with the spinal surgery!! I have been through 5 since 2000, the most recent in Jan, 2010.

You will have to take her back to Couples in a year or so to help celebrate her recovery from the surgery ;-)

Thanks Fluffin! Surgery is in about a month, and we'll be headed back to CSA in May 2012!

Heal well friend!

That is excellent! 9 months is a good recovery time for travel. I did a trip to Jamaica after only 4 months of recovery. While I still had a very nice time I must admit we spent a few days just hanging around the suite in the afternoons. It seemed I was getting more tired easily. The sun and heat just drained me a lot faster.

Just do not allow her to do anything the first 2 weeks no matter how good she feels. After that IME only do about 1/2 of what she feels she can do for about 3 weeks.

I will keep you guys in my thoughts. Feel free to message me if you need to talk.

Bright Blessings