Default Best room at CSA?

Never been to couples and looking to go next June on honeymoon

We've never been there either but we have the BFVS booked cause I really need a tv to wind down at night but if I wouldnt have needed that tv, I would have just booked the BFS!! Hope this helps a little bit.

stayed in all of them...cant go wrong just being there that said our favorite are beachfront verandah suites...
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Look at the photos on the web site, read the descriptions and check the message board for details and more photos. Pick the room that fits your budget and needs (TV or not, beach front or not). The variables are really pretty straight forward and all the rooms are going to be very nice. We have picked the mid-range price rooms, Ocean Verandah and Atriums, and have been very happy in both. We are five time repeaters so we have some experience to speak from. You will not be able to select a particular room or building, only the room catagory. But rest assured you will have a great time in what ever room you get. Don't fret too much about your room selection or assignment, it is really only a small part of the experience at CSA.

Have a great trip, maybe we will see you there next June.

Any room! Just being at CSA is fantastic.

We were there in April and we stayed in the Atrium Suites and they were amazing, we went thinking we may get bored not having a tv but we just to spend quailty time together.

As Margie said,"any room". However, we have only stayed in a BFVS and that is the room category we booked for our 3rd return trip home in April 2012.

Honeymoon Suite
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow you may die.

My wife and I prefer the beach front suites. We feel these are more romantic and you can hear the waves on the beach at night. Also, there are no tvís in this section of the resort so itís quiet and has more of a tropical feeling with the wood slat shutters.

Life is good

We like the Beachfront suites. We tried an Atrium last year and we like it, but we like the BFS better only because of their location to the beach. The ones they show on the site though arent the ones we prefer. We prefer the BFS that have the full wood blind walls. The one they show on the site is only one of like 5 I think that are that style (some please correct me if I am wrong). But because we cant request certain rooms we are just happy with whatever BFS they give us!

We stayed in an Atrium at the end of March and didn't miss the TV at all even though we watch way too much when at home. Too much to do during the day to miss it and the evenings were filled with dinner, listening to some music, walking along the beach, realizing how tired we were from a day of sun and fun and falling asleep listening to the waves. Amazingly - nothing really happened in the world of news or the stock market that needed our attention for a week. As for our "regular" shows, it was kind of nice that my wife was more interested in me than Castle or The Mentalist.

Its often been said that the best room at SweptAway is the one that your room key opens.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We have been to CSA 3 times and I am unfamiliar witih a honeymoon suite?

Chris, tru dat mi fren

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

We have stayed in the Atrium Suites in the past and have booked the Beach Front Atriums for our return April 2012. You can't go wrong with either, they give you the true tropical experience (you don't feel like you are in a hotel room, but a private bungalow)
    We didn't miss the TV either, actually never even thought of TV other than the last time at CSA it was the week of The Master's, so I spent a couple moments in the outdoor sports bar catching up on the highlights

The BFS rooms have no glass on the windows but only screens for the bugs and wooden shutters for privacy at night. The nightly sounds of Jamaica come into your room and it is great. With no TV in the room there is less noise and no need to hear what your neighbor is watching. Check your scores on your laptop, phone, or the computers in their media center. Free WiFi at the resort.
    I believe the difference in the appearance of the rooms in pictures on the site is because the first floor and second floor rooms are laid out a bit differently. The rooms with the full window wood blinds the "yooster" mentions above are the second floor rooms. All the rooms have AC and a ceiling fan for sleeping if needed.

We have been to CSA twice and will be back in Oct. The first time we were in a Great house verandah room and loved it. The second time we were upgraded because there was some issue on their end and no GHV available when we got there. Loved the Ocean View verandah room was right next to one of the hot tubs and a pretty much straight walk out to the beach and the bar. That being said when hubby booked this oct. we went with Great house room again and with the site we booked on it was actually cheaper with air fare included to stay an extra night. But to answer your question the room you and your beloved one are in is the best room.

Quote Originally Posted by rckbert View Post
    The BFS rooms have no glass on the windows but only screens for the bugs and wooden shutters for privacy at night. The nightly sounds of Jamaica come into your room and it is great. With no TV in the room there is less noise and no need to hear what your neighbor is watching. Check your scores on your laptop, phone, or the computers in their media center. Free WiFi at the resort.
    I believe the difference in the appearance of the rooms in pictures on the site is because the first floor and second floor rooms are laid out a bit differently. The rooms with the full window wood blinds the "yooster" mentions above are the second floor rooms. All the rooms have AC and a ceiling fan for sleeping if needed.
    Actually we stay on the 1st floor and the walls on the BFS are the wood blinds.

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

My husband and I stayed in the Garden Verandah Suite last year and absolutely loved it. We had a television in our room, but we could NEVER hear anything from any other room. I think we liked it over the Beachfront Verandah Suite that friends of ours stayed in because we liked the air conditioning for sleeping at night!

zaraforty -

You, of course, are correct... there is no honeymoon suite at SweptAway... but ANY of the rooms will do.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Amen

We really enjoyed the bfvs... had a 1st floor room and the view was beautiful. It was wonderful being steps away from the beach

We've been twice. The first we stayed in a garden verandah suite on the newer side. The layout of the buildings is such that we still had a view (3rd floor) of ocean and the walk to the beach was not bad at all. There was some road noise, but more during our "nap" time. I'm not sure why we do, but we prefer the end of the beach near Patios. So when we went again, we didn't want to chance being put in the older section since those rooms had been upgraded and were now garden verandah suites also. We stayed in the ocean verandah. The room itself was exactly the same, we were 3rd floor again and had a nice ocean view. We were one "row" of buildings closer to the beach. The walk was a little shorter. We are booked now to stay in the beachfront veranda suites so we will be one row closer again. We like a TV, so atrium and beachfront suites aren't for us. All that being said, if budget was to come into play with us we would stay in any room at CSA just to go.