Hybrid View

Default Our wedding at CSS - June 20, 2011

Our wedding at CSS on June 20 was wonderful!

Future brides - relax, it is so easy and everything comes together beautifully. Karla was our wedding coordinator. Our wedding was on Monday and we met with her on Saturday morning. She took us through the planning process step by step and made everything so stress-free. After picking out our flowers and cake, we pretty much just had to show up. Karla was great and so sweet.

Bouquet - I picked the ginger lilies in pink (the other choice was red). I think there were two or three other standard bouquet options. The bouquet was simple, but very pretty.

Cake - We picked the chocolate cake, and it was delicious.

Photographer - We used the resort photographer, Jerome. He was so much fun to work with and the pictures turned out great. Before the wedding we walked around the resort and picked out places we wanted pictures taken, and we had gotten ideas from looking at other couplesí photos. We gave a list to Jerome and he made sure he took all the ones we wanted plus the ones he usually does.

Tips - we tipped the photographer and the minister, and gave Karla a small gift.

Note to the grooms - remember to pack an undershirt. Our wedding was at 11 a.m. and it was HOT. They actually had T.O. take his shirt off while they were waiting on Karla to come get me and walk down to the beach. Even though he was wearing a light-weight linen shirt, he was still sweating a lot, and he usually does not sweat much. Our photographer told us he had done a wedding the day before and they had to stop taking pictures for about 30 minutes so the groom could go change shirts.

Overall, this was the most wonderful experience and I would recommend it to anyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

Thanks for the review. Good tip about the undershirt I will mention that to FI.

You look beautiful! I love your dress!

I'm so happy to hear that you had a great experience at CSS. Any more pictures you would be willing to post/email? Thanks!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Quote Originally Posted by beckyanddave View Post
    You look beautiful! I love your dress!

I'm so happy to hear that you had a great experience at CSS. Any more pictures you would be willing to post/email? Thanks!
    Becky, send me your email address and I will send you a link to the album.

Mia
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

Congrats! Nice review and you looked lovely! Enjoy married life

@Mia, my email address is becky_sayre@yahoo.com Thank you so much!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Congrats!! Beautiful picture!

Forgot to tell you Mia - we are choosing CSS!!! I'm going to make our reservations before the August 31st special ends...Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! Being able to show DF actual pictures from the resort vs. the website photos helped so much! Of course the website photos are real...you just never know these days though!

Quote Originally Posted by ems1983 View Post
    Forgot to tell you Mia - we are choosing CSS!!! I'm going to make our reservations before the August 31st special ends...Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! Being able to show DF actual pictures from the resort vs. the website photos helped so much! Of course the website photos are real...you just never know these days though!
    Emily,
    So glad you are choosing CSS! You won't be disappointed. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Best Wishes,
    Mia
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

Thanks Mia!! I appreciate all of your help!!!

Hi. I am getting maried at CSS in May. Do you have any more pics? I am starting to get a little nervous about this(considering i have no idea what to expect) any advice?

Danielle

Danielle,
    I'm just now seeing this. Send me an email to carolinagirl0306@gmail.com and I will send you a link to more photos.

Try not to worry too much - they take care of everything for you. It was the most wonderful experience and I highly recommend it. We did the free package, did not do any upgrades, and used a resort photographer. Although there were at least two other weddings that day, they made us feel like royalty and like we were the only couple getting their attention that day. Karla was our wedding coordinator and Jerome was the photographer. We got married on the beach, but the gazebo would make a great place too. Email me any questions you have.

Best wishes!

Mia
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012