Default Reggae SumFest 2011

Is anyone going to the Reggae Sumfest 2011 and if so does anyone know about transportation there and back from Negril? We will be staying at Couples Swept Away 6/19 - 6/26

Well, if you want to leave your room vacant overnight...

This is one huge party, and an uber great show, you're planning on going to. Transportation can be arranged, but its quite a haul by taxi from Negril to MoBay. What's it worth to you (besides the ticket to get in)?
    I don't believe I've ever heard of resorts arranging mass transit there and back... and there is no mention of any on the festival's website.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Thanks Chris for responding. We talked to CSA and they have transportation to and from the event at $75pp RT. Not too bad. It's a long drive but I think it'll be worth it.

The fest is not going on until July 17th-23rd. Here is the link to the site and information: http://www.reggaesumfest.com/ hope that helps you. You state that you will be there from June 19th/June 26th, not July. I just realized that we will be there though and may have to consider the drive from Ocho Rios.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikeandkara View Post
    Is anyone going to the Reggae Sumfest 2011 and if so does anyone know about transportation there and back from Negril? We will be staying at Couples Swept Away 6/19 - 6/26

Karyn,
    My husband and I will be in Ochi during the Sumfest. We were thinking of going on the first International Night. I would love to see Beres Hammond! We will be at Sans Souci from 7/20-7/28. Please let me know if you and your husband might be interested in sharing a ride....

Respect,
    suzyQ

Hi SuzyQ! We will be there from the 14th and we leave the 21st :-( So, I do not think we will be going on the 20th anywhere because we will probably be depressed by than knowing we have to leave the next day. That would have been awesome and thanks for the offer.

Karyn

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Karyn,
    My husband and I will be in Ochi during the Sumfest. We were thinking of going on the first International Night. I would love to see Beres Hammond! We will be at Sans Souci from 7/20-7/28. Please let me know if you and your husband might be interested in sharing a ride....

Respect,
    suzyQ