Default Romance Rewards !!!!

Can anyone tell me if couples still have the rewards for repeat guest we have been there last year for 14 nights and we registered before we went then
    .So we are just wondering how this works if it is still in operation !!! any help would be welcome

We are returning for our 3rd visit to couples negril. Can anyone tell us what our upgrades/incentives might be?

yes its still in operation heres what level you are at with 14 nights stayed

Renewed Love [14-23 Nights Stayed]
    Trading Places Pass for one day / exchange with a Couples Resort in the same town, subject to availability, reservation required 24 hours in advance.
    Choice of: Couples' t-shirts, or confectionary like Rum Cakes and bottle of sparkling wine or Candles/Oils
    Invitation to the Repeat Guest Dinner (one invitation per stay)
    $150 Resort credit*
    Couples' snack pack upon departure
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Yes they do. The link is on the very bottom of the page in small print. Second from the left. Took me a while to find it. Good luck.

At the bottom of this page is the link to Romance Rewards information. I've also included the link in this post:

http://couples.com/romance-rewards/

You will just need to verify your account has been credited for the 14 nights.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by bgwind View Post
    We are returning for our 3rd visit to couples negril. Can anyone tell us what our upgrades/incentives might be?
    You need to register with the Romance Rewards and it is repeaters rewards are based number of nigts stayed and in what period of time.
    Vicky

ok thats was wonderful feed back thank you all so much.
    now for my next issue i seem to be unable to get into the romance rewards thingy would couples be able to help me on this
    i think i signed up last year or maybe i just signed up to the website
    if that is so will i still be allowed for our last years break of 14 nights !!!!
    O and im not to good at this online stuff.

When you registered for romance rewards, you were prompted for a username and password. If you can dig these out, you should be able to see what your current status in Romance Rewards might be. Keys to participation, though, are to be proactive in reporting your membership at check in, performing your pre-check in online (to claim any welcome home gifts you might be eligible for), and ensuring that you've been properly credited after you return home (nights are rewarded AFTER you've earned them).

Hope that helps...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by bgwind View Post
    It depends on a number of things. When were the visits? Did you sign up previously for the Romance Rewards programs?

Default Your romance rewards points do expire!!

Just remember, your romance rewards points expire 4 years after being EARNED.

You need to go to a Couples resort every year for at least 6 nights for 4 years in a row, or you will never get to the passionate level. If you skip a year, you will get bumped back down a level.

One example...We are working on our 5th trip (37 nights) to Couples and are still not at the passionate level.

....Kind of hard to keep up with that....

Almost makes it feel like "we love our repeat guests", as long as you return every year....lol

FYI....I have trouble getting logged on to the romance rewards when using some browsers, for some reason. Google Chrome works for me! If you can't log on, try using a different browser!

This is like a moving target -- at one point it was 5 years without any activity as I recall. With romance reward points expiring after 4 years, regardless of other activity is a real big dis-incentive. It needs to be a little longer, or a period without any activity (three or four years).

We love couples and appreciate the romance rewards incentive, but with the points expiring so soon that aspect is a negative -- sorry.

I just realized the Couples massage was taken off of some of the lower levels. We are at the 14 night level, and have been to Couples 3x. On Trips #2 and #3 we got the Couples massage for being repeaters and now it looks like it is not included in our level. This bums me out, as we have been looking forward to it!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Quote Originally Posted by trhops View Post
    I just realized the Couples massage was taken off of some of the lower levels. We are at the 14 night level, and have been to Couples 3x. On Trips #2 and #3 we got the Couples massage for being repeaters and now it looks like it is not included in our level. This bums me out, as we have been looking forward to it!
    You should have resort credits now, in lieu of the free massages. You can use them for the massages or whatever else you'd like. I actually appreciated it more, because my wife wanted a massage and I didn't, so I was able to use mine on my cherished jerk seasonings and a few other items. No worries!

Hubs was looking forward to the Couples massage and we were going to upgrade to an hour, but that is going to be way too expensive and eat up all of our resort credit.

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    You should have resort credits now, in lieu of the free massages. You can use them for the massages or whatever else you'd like. I actually appreciated it more, because my wife wanted a massage and I didn't, so I was able to use mine on my cherished jerk seasonings and a few other items. No worries!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15