Thread: 2 Months to CN.

Hybrid View

Default 2 Months to CN.

Two months until CN, I can't wait but this is when the time seems to slow down to a crawl. I am very excited to see the other side of the Island. It is time to get serious about booking airfare, which I hate.

Sounds like we'll be there close to the same time...56 days to go!! We've already bought everything except for the jumper flight, so really need to start working on that tan and reviewing the clothing. Yay for summer!!! Love having something to look forward to, every day it brings a smile to my face knowing that CN soon come!

soonecome two months is better than 10 or 12 it will all be good!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Heck yeah HAWGFAN I have another 16 months before my trip....bummer! Enjoy your trip!!

My trip to CSS is 16 months out, which is my "home".

Hello , This Message Board has help me so much,I have been reading this message board every day for about 7 month ,I just cann"t beliver it . Thank you so very much .Count down begins for us Beach here we come. Just 28 day to go now pack ,Dogs are book for Dog Hotel lol. Hope to see everone there at CN John & Ernestine. THANK YOU

I'm a bit dyslexic and at first I thought your post said "two months AT Cn". I thought WOW lucky person! LOL
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come