Hybrid View

Default At CSA waiting on return shuttle

killing a few min before we depart, sitting in CSA lobby. Will write a review later but had an excellent return trip. We went to cor in 07. And a great story will follow but we can say the nursing staff, doctor, and hospital were great. Nothing serious, just a sprained ankle that kept us From nothing on our trip. No worries mon!

Glad you had an awesome trip and the injury wasnt too bad...
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Sounds like a story waiting to be told...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

lol this is a story i will share when i have a few min to type.

but getting home was an adventure as well. we got to the airport around 1 for our 4 flight. as soon as we got there it said it was delayed (the airlines fault). the airline made us go through extra security and were very rude. we were going to fly into fort lauderdale fl and then make a short connection flight to tampa and drive home from there. we missed the connection and there wouldnt be abother flight till the next morning. we met a couple on the plane in the same boat so we rented a car with them, split the cost, and drove the 3 1/2 hours for them to drop us off at our house, and then they had to drive another 40 min to their house. no worries mon! makes a great story though! we are trying to get everything worked out with our refund from the airline but they are not making it easy. we flew a diff airline to jamica but everybody said that this particular one had issues when they flew before. i can say i wont use them again!!!!

also i couldnt believe that somebody sitting beside me at Patios said that a "grilled cheese and speggetios (sp) would be delish" and someone on the shuttle said that they wanted a more "'S' feel and marble floors". AHHHHH!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marykay731 View Post

also i couldnt believe that somebody sitting beside me at Patios said that a "grilled cheese and speggetios (sp) would be delish" and someone on the shuttle said that they wanted a more "'S' feel and marble floors". AHHHHH!!!!!!!
    You have to wonder why some people bother to travel at all.

As for marble, don't be surprised if you are too lazy to do your research.

Quote Originally Posted by marykay731 View Post

As hard as it is to accept that some people don't appreciate Couples, I try to look at it as keeping it easy for us to get a room!
    Vicky

Oh and did you mention that the must not have done there homework or they would have known that Couples is not a marble and glitz place. As for the food person, I got nothing.
    Vicky