Default Transfer time from Norman Manley Airport

We are due to visit CTI and wish to know the transfer time from Norman Manley airport. I have read differing times for this journey. can anybody help please?

You do realize that Couples does not offer free transportation from Kingston (Norman Manley), only from Montego Bay (Sangster).

I've not done the trip, but according to Google Maps, the transfer is a little over 2 hours. Of course this depends on traffic and the route taken.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    You do realize that Couples does not offer free transportation from Kingston (Norman Manley), only from Montego Bay (Sangster).

I've not done the trip, but according to Google Maps, the transfer is a little over 2 hours. Of course this depends on traffic and the route taken.
    We are flying to Kingston (Norman Manley) from Gatwick through Virgin Cruises. The transportation will be through Virgin

That's good. I just wanted to make sure you realized that Couples doesn't provide transportation from Kingston.

It's great you've got a deal through the airlines to provide your transportation.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come