Default CSA Wedding Weekend - June 18th, 2011

Justin and I were married at CSA two weeks ago! We had a dream wedding, with 32 of our closest family and friends in tow. I was your typical beach bride, very relaxed about the details, but wanted everything to go perfectly on our big day. Alecia was my wedding planner and she was absolutely amazing! Everything was "No problem mon!" and she made it happen. The staff at the resort never missed a beat and everything was perfect—beyond my expectations for a 30 minute planning session the day before! If you are planning a wedding here, RELAX! The beauty of the resort and the perfection of the staff will make your big day as flawless as you have dreamed it would be.
    Justin and I had a beach front ceremony, cocktail hour with mento band, a customized sit-down dinner at The Palms, and then danced the night away at Aura Night Club & Piano Bar. The highlight of my night was when my groom had to sing “You are so Beautiful” to me in front of 50 of our new closest friends at the piano bar. He was mortified, but had a lot of back-up singers to help him out. We winded the night down at about 2 AM, and it was a day and night that I will never forget. Thank you CSA for keeping 32 rowdy southerners beyond happy and helping me pull off my dream wedding weekend!
    A special shout out goes to a few of my favorites at the resort:
    -Cardo, Adrian, and Curtis at the pool bar for teaching us all about Jamaica and putting a few new favorite drinks in our back pocket!
    -Alecia for making it all come true!
    -Theresa and Tressa for dancing the night away with me (every night)!
    -Wendy for always greeting us with a beautiful smile!

*Much love to Couples Swept Away, the Marshalls will be back!
    Cassi Marshall

Congrats
    But for us Brides-in-waiting, we love pics to go with the stories

Hey! I am getting married at CSA on 9-10-11 with 50 friends & family, I would LOVE to see pictures! We are also having a group dinner at the Palms, how did that go? We rented the beach for our reception dance party 8-) Love to see pictures of you!

Hi ladies!
    I was having trouble getting my pictures to load onto the thread because the attachements were all too large. I will try again (any suggestions?) If it doesn't work, I dont mind if you find me on facebook (just send me a message)! All of the pictures from the wedding are posted on my fb page. I wish you both the best of luck...you will not be disappointed!

Nikki- The Palms was great! They pushed together a big group of tables for us (semi-private) and we ordered from a limited menu. You can view the menu if you ask Alecia (the on-site wedding planner) when you get to the resort. The food was amazing (all very unique)! There was also a band during our dinner, so that was a lot of fun too! They played a "first dance" song for Justin and I on the spot, so we got up and danced in front of the entire restaurant! I will say that dinner took longer than expected. It does take awhile to feed 32 people at once, so dinner took about 2 - 2 1/2 hours from beginning to end. I was not at all disappointed and no one went hungry...the food just kept coming and coming!
    Cassi Marshall