Hybrid View

Default What happened to Horseback riding at CTI

Does anyone know if they still offer horseback riding at Tower Isle. It use to be on the website as an activity but I do not see it there anymore.

Yes. It is still going! We stopped to pick up 4 couples at the plantation as we came back from trading places at San Souci on Monday!

They still have it until 8/21/11. After that date they will still have it,but it is no longer free. You can arrange it thru Guest services at the tour desk. On 8/21 they are adding room service from 6 am to 11 pm and mini bar/fridges in all the room. I guess it is give and take
    Yes, a few months ago there was a problem with the horseback riding a security issue that was quickly resolved

It is being discontinued in August. BUT mini bars are being added to all rooms as well as full room service (6:00 am - 11:00 pm) at the same time.

I guess I should add that after August, you can still go horse back riding as you can book and pay for a tour through the tour desk.
    Last edited by Vickyj; July 1st, 2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Additional Information
    Vicky

Do y'all know how much the horseback riding will cost? ty
    Thinking about going to CTI our next trip

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011