Greetings Fellow Sun Worshipers and lovers of Tropical paradise!
Planning a special Couples Negril trip to celebrate my beautiful wife's 40th birthday. (Only happens once, ya know) It's a secret. This would (or should I say WILL) be our third stay with the Couples resort properties. I've put a deposit down on the trip already. I'll need to raise the remaining money by late August in order to retain the reservation.
What I'd like to ask from you who care to help is, will you please send me your knowing energy that I will be able to scare up the funds to make this happen? If you know it, and I know it, then the money will be there. I'll keep working hard for my family and my life and in the meantime, if we are both knowing the reality of this trip together, above and beyond what is necessary for maintenance of household, I'll manifest the money needed to finalize this trip for my wife.
Then I surprise her with a kick A** birthday present and we live happily ever after. Will you help me work through the meat and potatoes part of this scenario?
I'd like to thank anyone who cares to help me with your energy from the bottom of my heart. You'll be helping to make this a most memorable 40th birthday surprise for a loving teacher, artist, and mom of three. Thank you so very much.
With love and positivity...
-Asheville, NC