Default Wedding Questions

Hi Guys,

My finace and I are planning a 2011 wedding at Couples. Can anyone other some advise on having a wedding with about 40 guests; for instance which resort is better for 40 guests? What are the nearby resorts that can accomodate children (just 2) and singles and anyother information would be helpful.

CSS and CTI would not be good options because there aren't any other nearby hotels at all. They are both located in provate coves.

I think CN would be a great option because there is a family resort right next to it on the right (Riu) and then another adult resort on the left (Grand Lido).

CSA would also be an option because it sits on 7 mile beach with lots of other hotels, though only one is next to it. The other side is just public beach and vendors.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Hi there,we have booked a sunset wedding for december 18th 2010 at CSA,we went last year to CN and loved it and travelled this year to CSA in June,we new imediatly CSA was where our wedding had to be,we are having around 30 guests,there is a beaches resort directly next door so if any of your guests are in a family then bingo! the resort at CSA is quite big aswell with a nightclub and daily evening entertainment,it just felt more spread out and abit more buzzy than CN,for a smaller group i would definatly recomend CN but for bigger groups it has to be CSA,hope this helps x