Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MARCH 2012 chat

Default MARCH 2012 chat

Ahh... i have been looking forward to this day for a while, when I could actually say Jennifer and I have finally booked again. After the great time we had in March of 2010, we are on the books for March 17-24... we really had a blast last time and looking forward to making new friends... Once you firm up your dates, post your name and dates in here and we will get this thing going... As soon as i get a chance i will post our photo. Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing a countdown with yall...

claude and jennifer

Congrats to Couples for the award recognition. We are looking forward to coming back next March. Post a reply if you are going anytime March 2012...

Claude

Unfortunately we won't be there when you are, traderclaude, but we will be at CTI March 2-10, 2012. Looking forward to it! This will be our first trip to CTI, but our second to Couples/Jamaica. We were at CSS this past February.

Afternoon...

Has anyone else signed up for March yet? If so post your dates when you get a chance. We are counting down the days until we can get back there. March will be here before you know it.

claude

Default Looking forward to CTI

[QUOTE=traderclaude;143442]Afternoon...

Has anyone else signed up for March yet? If so post your dates when you get a chance. We are counting down the days until we can get back there. March will be here before you know it.

Claude, We'll be at CTI from March 15--25th. They'll be 2 other couples returning with us. This will be all of our's 3rd time to CTI.... Needless to say we love it there....

Awesome Jack... There is another couple meeting us there also from when we went in March of 2010...looking forward to meeting everyone... We had a blast also. Take Care

Hey everybody, we're getting married on the Island March 3, 2012 with 40 of our closest friends and family. I'd love to chat with anyone who's been there before. I've been to Swept Away twice but, this is my first time going to Tower Isle. We're so excited. Can anyone share their experiences???

Thanks in advance and hopefully we'll meet some of you there!!!

We just booked for Adolph's 60th birthday! March 3-10. Join us for birthday cake on the island March 8th!

Heidi & David, We've never been to CTI, but have been to CSS. We will be at CTI from 3/2 through 3/10. Congrats on getting married! Hopefully we will meet you guys!

Bill and Peg will be at CTI for our 9th visit March 3-10. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

We will be there for our first ever visit to Jamaica for 6 nights from March 15th.This will be our first experience of a Couples hotel and indeed any All Inclusive holiday. We are then on a 7 night cruise to the Cayman Islands, Cozumel, Miami and the Bahamas.We are obviously hoping for a wonderful time at CTI.

Time is slowly passing by...John we will be there around the same time, and I promise you will have a great time...there is so much to do, or nothing at all.. We look forward to meeting you all.

Take Care

Claude

Default Mike & Teri

Hello, we'll be there celebrating our 25th 3/2 to 3/10. First time to Jamaica and counting the days. Looking forward to a great time and meeting some great people. This message board has been a great help and motivator, keeps me from burning out of excitment. Looking forward to diving, maybe my wife will be willing to try it. I/we can't wait!

Very exciting! Can't wait to go to CTI and meet this great group of people! We met some great people this past year at CSS, so we are hoping to make some new friends next year! Sueboo, wrldtrvlr87, cloudwatcher and Heidi & David...hope we are able to meet up in March!

Default J & j

Hello to all!
    We were at CTI last May - coming back March 19-26! Had loads of fun with Roger and Becky, Kelly and Rodney, Ashley and "Cowboy". Anyone coming back ?
    We're from Wisconsin; big Packer fans. And of course Milwaukee Brewers are in the playoffs now!
    Looking forward to making new friends - luv that swim-up bar!
    Jim and Judi

Its going to be so exciting and thank you for the well wishes! I don't know if any of you are on facebook but feel free to add me to chat more. My name is Heidi Weece. I'm just praying for great weather on the Big Day! Whooooh we're getting close. Only one hundred forty something days!!!

Heidi... Sorry we will miss the big day, but I am pretty sure you will have a great weather. We are looking forward to heading that way.. I am sure our countdown will start to speed up around New Years. To the guys that will be there between 3/17 - 3/24, we are thinking about putting a 1/2 day fishing trip together. Some of the guys went out last time and we all had a blast. I believe we have 3 so far and would be looking for about 3 more. Until next time...save me a spot at the bar.

Claude

[QUOTE=novascotiajack;144637]
    Quote Originally Posted by traderclaude View Post
    Afternoon...

Claude, We'll be at CTI from March 15--25th. They'll be 2 other couples returning with us. This will be all of our's 3rd time to CTI.... Needless to say we love it there....

Well if I smarten up and finally pick a place to book, us fellow Canadians may see ya there for our honeymoon! Hoping to book for the 20th-27th if we finally decide on this resort or not.

Finally booked for our honeymoon for March 21-28th!! It will be our first time in Jamaica and we're both very excited about it. Can't wait to meet some new friends!

Hendy... we will see yall there... we are meeting 2 other couples there 3/17 -3/24. I am really looking forward to it getting here... yesterday when I got home it was already dark s since the time has changed... CTI will get me through the winter. We are really looking forward to meeting everyone.

cp

SueBoo, Sure hate to miss the big 60 for Adolph...We'll be heading down a bit later this March..the 16th --26. Jeff and Janice ---Chantel and Phil will be joining us..... Have fun!!

Looking forward to meeting up with you and your posse, lol. Rhonda is already going through outfits and sandles and all that jazz. Then I reminded her that we're going to be Islanders most of the time, so I wouldn't stress about it too much, lol. Got our first snowfall today though, so I think it helps to keep a person sane by remembering where we're going to be in a few short months.

Default March 19th-26th

My fiance and I are coming to CTI for the first time in March, the 19th-26th. We are actually getting married on the 22nd there. We are so excited, and can't wait!! Anyone have suggestions for where on the resort to get married? Obviously we can not avoid the $4000 to rent out the island

Our parents are coming for the wedding, and we are flying out the photographers who did our engagement pictures. Our wedding will be quite small & intimate, so excited!!

Odd question for anyone who has been to CTI before, do they have hammocks? Our photographer asked me, and if not they were going to bring one. I would find it hard to imagine they don't...

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Hello Missouri Couple.... Hmmmm, the beach at dusk is a beautiful place to get married. I've seen others who've used that location....of course the Island would be great....But then it's closed to those of us who like to spend a lot of time out there. The hammock question is a good one? I know there's one on the Island, as far as the mainland beach goes I truley can't recall. Maybe they'd transport the Island one over for you. Congrats on getting married and you picked a perfect place! See ya there!! Jack.

Pack light, is what we do. All carry on.
    And of course you're correct about being Island dwellers.....all ya need is a big smile!!
    Looking forward to meeting ya there. Jack

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast