Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: June bugs 2012

We are looking at same time for honeymoon ...can't decide on NEgril or CSA ;p

We just booked our first trip to Jamaica and decided on CSA. We are so excited. We will be arriving on the 18th of June. Looks like the perfect place to spend our 10 year anniversary. Anyone know if this is a busy time of year there?

We'll be there June 17th - July 1st )

Chello to all you new folks coming down to CSA for the first time! And welcome home to all you repeaters as well.

tiffibi (and other first timers): Congratulations on your 10th anniversary, we went to CSA the first time for our 25th and are returning for our 6th trip on our 32nd anniversary in June. You will love CSA. Busy is a relative term, they may be booked to near capacity, but you will not know it. Service will be great, beach is plenty big enough for everyone to enjoy and CSA is big and spread out enough to never feel crowded. On the other hand, June is not peak season and my not be at capacity. Either way you will love it.

Counting days we are around 130, give or take. Arriving the 8th to meet up with good friends from out west and spend a week in paradise. Can't wait to get my toes in the sand.

Ok "June Bugs" lets get this MB a hoppin. No one has posted in a while. I'm excited... 111 sleeps to go. I want to know who else will be there during that time. I have talked my niece and her husband into going with us. They will be first timers for Jamaica.

We will be there for the 1st time June 6th-13th. Super excited

Default 125 days and counting

I just want to say hails- to the ya!!! So excited to return home it has been almost 2 years since coming home and cannot wait. Dragging along a few unfortunate couples. I say unfortunate because after this trip they will be hooked. See ya'll June 26-july 3

Woot Woot!! I'm doing the "Double Digit Dance" Can ya feel it, Huh, Huh, Can ya feel it???? 98 Days to total relaxation. June 1-8th.

Well, since I started this thread I suppose I should try to keep it alive.

We are down to 97 days, yay! Double digit dance and all that jazz.

Mrs. dirtleg is beginning to shop for a new dress or two, maybe a couple of new bikinis also. I get t help her pick them out.

Lots to do between now and then, but we are getting closer. Hope we can rustle up a few more folks heading to CSA in June. It is always fun to run into folks from the message board while you are there and we seem to have a lack of participation in our June threads.

honeymoon june 5th-june 12th, bring on the sunshine, bring on the good times!

We are just a couple days away from being 100 Days. I look at the app on Facebook almost everyday to get an idea of what the resort is like. I am so excited. Still trying to decide to travel to a waterfall. I have always wanted to see a waterfall, but not sure I want to take a half day to do it.

We will arrive on June 4th for our honeymoon and will be staying through the 12th. I'm looking forward to celebrating our wedding and my birthday while we are there! Woohoo!

Double digits finally!

Default 2nd time round!!!

We were in Jamaica 5 years ago to celebrate our 5 year anniversary and will be returning for our 10 year June 15-20!!! Soooo excited!!! I absolutely can't wait!!!

80 days for us!!

Ooooo I can't wait to get to the beach.

Mrs. dirtleg has some new threads to pack up for the trip (I helped pick things out!) and she can still rock a short dress and a bikini!

We really need this vacation.

Well it will be our first time in Jamaica as well! We will be getting married the day before you! We will have to meet!

We are getting married on 6/20 as well! What time and location for you guys? This will be our 1st visit. Share lots of details...please!

Quote Originally Posted by Elise and Steve View Post
    We are getting married on 6/20 as well! What time and location for you guys? This will be our 1st visit. Share lots of details...please!
    We are getting married on June 20th at 4pm at CSA - cannot wait!!!

We are getting married on June 2nd, and will be at CSA June 3rd through the 9th..we are so excited to visit Jamaica for the first time for our honeymoon..we cannot wait!

Counting down the days..65 more days to go..with two new bikinis..and working on the tan (so I don't burn)!

Quote Originally Posted by lizdme View Post
    We will arrive on June 4th for our honeymoon and will be staying through the 12th. I'm looking forward to celebrating our wedding and my birthday while we are there! Woohoo!
    We will be there from June 3rd through the 9th for our honeymoon as well! We cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Amber&James 2012 View Post
    We are getting married on June 2nd, and will be at CSA June 3rd through the 9th..we are so excited to visit Jamaica for the first time for our honeymoon..we cannot wait!

Counting down the days..65 more days to go..with two new bikinis..and working on the tan (so I don't burn)!
    I just ordered two new bikinis, too! Can't wait to be on the beach with a fruity drink in hand!

We are coming on the 6th for our weddingmoon, we get married on the 9th, and we depart on the 13th. Hope we see y'all there

haha me too! I got a burn over the weekend that still has not gone away..but it is turning into a tan thankfully..

@ Scott& Nessa..Hopefully we see you guys there as well.

We must have different skin - my burns only turn to freckles then disappear! Oh well, what can you do about that? SPF 30 here I come!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast