Thread: Noah's Ark?

Default Noah's Ark?

So, I'm on that website known as TA and involved in a rather heated discussion about what is allowed at Couples and what isn't. It all started with a lady that wrote in about her upcoming trip to Sans Souci. Seems her and the boyfriend are on the rocks, there is a passport issue and who knows what else and he might not go to Couples. She is mad, spent a pile of money on her dream trip and cannot find anyone to go with her. Her question is "would it be weird to go alone?"
    Well, you can imagine the ensuing arguments! Couples is for Couples, go to another resort, rules are made to be broken. There was even Rules are for Fools! Then it became about breaking rules! Tipping, bringing kids and the like. There was the gay discussion in there somewhere too.
    Anyway, this has been going on for 6 TA pages and has gotten rather combative. We are kind of hoping Randy or Gary will chime in and straighten everyone out on resort policies. Anyhooooo
    I decided to take a break from the battle and have a jacuzzi. Either the water was too hot, i stayed in too long or I am just losing my mind but I started thinking about Sans Souci. I thought about the people we met there, the other couples, the staff, the grounds. My mind started to wander and I thought what if Noahs ark pulled up to the beach one day. I mean, technically they are couples. Ya gotta let them in right? If I remember the story correctly, they were put on the ark so that they would survive the flood and procreate, therefore saving their species. (laugh or correct me here please!) I may have nodded off at this point but I started to imagine the great time they would have at Sans Souci! All that foliage! Beautiful pools, the beach? They would all be allowed at Sunset Beach. Can you picture the chimpanzees on chaise lounges, getting snockered on dirty bananas? Someone would have to tell them to cover up at 5 for sunset though.... wouldn't want it to be me.
    It must be time to book our next trip, the stress is getting to me.

Yes, it is time to book another trip! And quickly!!

Glad to know someone's thoughts other than just mine go rambling along sometimes.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Lol .....
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Funny--
    Vicky