Thread: Live from CN!

Default Live from CN!

10:30, just winding down the night after a FANTASTIC repeaters dinner! Weather has been perfect! Disregard any weather report that tells you otherwise! Food: amazing, Staff: phenominal, Drinks: yup more than I should have!

One more rum cream, a shot at the hot tub, and then bed. The morning beach awaits!

Peace, Respect!

Tom

Glad to hear you are enjoying it.
    More details!!
    Who is doing things on the Entertainment Team?
    Any particular bartenders that you recall?

Right at a month left to go for us!!! Woohoo so excited!!!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Enjoy your vacation!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

13 days for me... but who's counting?

Default Still live at CN!

Tomorrow we are officially "short timers" Everything is GREAT! Weather, perfect! Food, better than ever! Service rocks! Red flag on the AN beach, even better!

Time to switch from Vodka& Ting to Rum Cream! Night All!

Tom

Tom: Help a noob here. I understand the green flag (more drinks please). What's the red flag on the AN beach indicate?

Wait they have red flag service on the AN beach now? I am heading there in t-minus 6 days and can't wait! I know last year they didn't offer red flag on the AN side.

They have Red Flag at the AN beach now? I was there this time last year and that was not a service they had. I am heading back to paradise in 6 days from now!

Quote Originally Posted by vacationman View Post
    Tom: Help a noob here. I understand the green flag (more drinks please). What's the red flag on the AN beach indicate?
    Red and green flag service is the same thing...just different resorts. CN used red flags and CSA uses green. Put your flag up in the sand and a bartender will stop by your lounger and take your drink order.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Red Flag is the same as green flag. More Drinks Please! We had fruit skewers, and even patties in a warmer. Jhneil was our bartender, although Meesha did poke her head over one afternoon. The beach had both busy and quiet days. miss it already!