Thread: Live From CN

Default Live From CN

We have been here four days and I finally could drag myself away to post on this board. We had an awesome 4th of July party at the pool bar yesterday. Our group was mainly made up of people from this message board and other wonderful people we have met here.We took great pictures standing under a large American flag. Of course, our nice British friends down here were included too!(picture to follow)
    Our dinner last night was steak and lobster.
    The ocean water is heavenly. We don't want to get out of it! Our snorkeling trip was beautiful. It has rained a little every afternoon but it doesn't seem to stop anything. We wake up every morning and smile because we know we get to spend another day in paradise. For those of you anticipating a trip here, get excited, get very excited!
    Mariann

Enjoy your trip in paradise!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Getting excited...very excited :-) Yeah I don't even bother to check the weather...who cares.
    Be there in 19 days!!!!
    Eric & Rachael, New Braunfels TX
    CTI 2010
    CN/CTI 2011
    CTI 2012
    CTI 2013 (Gotta Love Early Booking Specials)

41 days to go and yes, we're very excited!!

D&J

14 days to go! save me a dirty banana!

jimnmariann,
    We are still here in good old Huntsville, but will be back "home" at CN one week from today (Thursday July 14th). We are counting down and packing.... Glad to hear that all is well at CN!!

Thank you for the update! 9 days and counting every second! We can't wait!