Thread: Tower Time

Default Tower Time

Looking forward to getting to the island for the first time. Have seen a few people make reference to 'tower time' - what is that? Also, is there any place for AN after dark at CTI?

mgessler,

I will let others respond to you regarding Tower Time, however, nudity is only allowed on the island and, of course, in the privacy of your room. Otherwise, there is nowhere else on property - regardless of time of day - where nudity is allowed.

We look forward to welcoming you home to Couples Tower Isle soon!

Couples Resorts

lol

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Default "Tower Time"

Quote Originally Posted by mgessler View Post
    Looking forward to getting to the island for the first time. Have seen a few people make reference to 'tower time' - what is that? Also, is there any place for AN after dark at CTI?
    On the A/N island there is a set of stairs leading up to the top of the tower with a sign or a chain to impede access to the staircase. It's like a "Do not Disturb sign". ............ Get it?
    There is a rule about no public display of affection (PDA). However, I don't think they are going to check the top of the tower.
    Have a great time!

Do tell, And all this time I thought it was to get a better view of the resort. No wonder everyone gave us a wink when we came down.

Damn, if only I could convince hubby! haha

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Randandbets,
    They gave you a wink because of the huge smiles on your faces when you came down.......be truthful now.....there is no view up there that will ever put "that kind" of smile on your face!!!!!!!

Respect!!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Does CSS have any such places with a little warning sign we can use to notify???

LOL

Sounds like there are some Tower Club members out there...

Quote Originally Posted by canwincouple View Post
    Does CSS have any such places with a little warning sign we can use to notify???

LOL
    Your room comes equipped with one.

Quote Originally Posted by canwincouple View Post

LOL
    No, only Tower Isle has anything like that.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Yeah - when are they going to install curtains on the cave at CSS!

Uh just an FYI--the chain and sign are gone. We are at the airport on our way home from CTI
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Uh just an FYI--the chain and sign are gone. We are at the airport on our way home from CTI
    Maybe you can get someone to stand guard at the bottom of the stairs if you offer to buy them a drink when you come down..... oh yeah, Couples is AI, maybe that won't work so well. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Ah the polit bureau have struck again !!! Rumour has they don't humour funny! Have a good trip home Vicky x

Default Response

Oh I can see that this thread is going in the wrong direction and will be "short lived" LOL

mgessler - I assume your question has been answered now? I'm closing this thread for fear of it becoming more graphic... :-)

We look forward to welcoming you home to Couples Tower Isle.

Couples Resorts